Baxter

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in August 2011.

I received an interview request and scheduled the interview. The interview consisted of a panel interview with the entire department. I was asked what I knew about the company and what the department's responsibility was. I was presented with multiple dilemas facing the department and was asked how I would resolve these issues. I was asked a few personality questions consisting of how I would respond in different situations.

Interview Questions
  • What has been your largest accomplishment in your professional career thus far?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Associate II Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter.

Friendly conversation on career goals, accomplishments, and past highlights in your development

Interview Questions
    Two weeks after interview was given offer. There was no negotiation room for this position.