Baxter Quality Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

2.2

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and straightforward. I was contacted by HR over email approximately 3 weeks after applying to the position online and was asked to interview at the facility later in the week. No phone interview. The in-person interview was short and very casual. The interview team was a group of 3 quality team members of varying position. The questions were straightforward and mostly revolved around my previous work experiences while in university. The rest were basic behavioral questions concerning quality management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Associate Interview

Interview

Applied and contacted recruiter, after submitting more info as requested recruiter never called back, answered my emails or anything. Fyi the recruiter is Kelly Services.. not good at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The application and the interview process was straight forward and easy to follow. After an online application was submitted, was then followed by two rounds of phone interviews. Both of the interviewers were friendly and patient. Overall, it made for a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long and it was panel style. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the asked pretty basic and simple questions. They also seemed to love working for Baxter and overall the interview was more of a friendly discussion than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced an ethical issue in your professional career, and if so, how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

4 individuals interviewed me. Asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in May 2009.

Interview

took a while to complete the process but all were very nice

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter in January 2009.

Interview

Lot of questions and very formal.