Baxter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Manager Interview

Quality Manager
Round Lake, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in January 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, then a series of on-site 1:1, then another phone interview. I waited 2 weeks after last phone interview to call to follow-up to find out the status of the position. HR did not return calls or e-mails. HR was rude and unprofessional, both during the interviews and after. The professionals that were part of the group for the open position that I interviewed with were professional and knew there stuff. I would have enjoyed working with them but as I said, HR was not very professional.

Interview Questions

Quality Manager Interview

Quality Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baxter in February 2010.

Interview Details – Recieved a telephone call informing me of being chosen for 2nd interview (never had a 1st interview). Many weeks passed without a word then several off and on interviews began for over 2 months.

Interview Question – You have been selected for a 2nd interview based on the excellent feedback from your 1st interview(never was a 1st interview).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, run the opposite way if you are given an offer. One of the most unfair, unprofessional places that I have ever worked.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!