Baxter

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baxter in January 2012.

Two phone interviews, then a series of on-site 1:1, then another phone interview. I waited 2 weeks after last phone interview to call to follow-up to find out the status of the position. HR did not return calls or e-mails. HR was rude and unprofessional, both during the interviews and after. The professionals that were part of the group for the open position that I interviewed with were professional and knew there stuff. I would have enjoyed working with them but as I said, HR was not very professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baxter in February 2010.

Recieved a telephone call informing me of being chosen for 2nd interview (never had a 1st interview). Many weeks passed without a word then several off and on interviews began for over 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • You have been selected for a 2nd interview based on the excellent feedback from your 1st interview(never was a 1st interview).   Answer Question
    No negotiations, run the opposite way if you are given an offer. One of the most unfair, unprofessional places that I have ever worked.