Baxter

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RA III Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in March 2012.

Interview Details – An employee friend refers me to the position. It took the group forever to arrange the interview. I was finally contacted by the HR rep to go on site for the interview. A day before the interview, I got an email from another HR rep telling that the interview need to postpone to another. Apparently, the first HR rep was a contractor and she scheduled my interview without confirming with the hiring managers. At the interview, I talked to 3 managers individually. As soon I saw who the hiring manager was, I knew I won't get the job. Thought I went in anyway to get the experience. It've been awhile sine I interview. Two of the managers I talked to were relaxed and typical, explained to me about the site and the group dynamic, no hard questions. Asked about if I have experience doing this and that. The hiring manager was a different story. It seems like she doesn't want to be there. Walked in, sit down and asked me 3 general questions, mainly unrelated techniques I did in the past. As soon, I finished answering , she stormed out the door, looking for her manager to talk to me. When she can't find her manager, she came back in and look through my resume again and asked another technique question. Before she left to find her manager again, she asked why haven't I find a job yet? I answered and explain my reasoning. My overall impression of Baxter or the site in general, is where the hell they find these people? The HR rep doesn't care and the people working doesn't seem to care either. I interviewed at Baxter in the Chicago site many years. It was different than this site.

Interview Question – Why haven't you find a job already?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter RA III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.