Baxter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs
Deerfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baxter in June 2008.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received an email notifying me of an interst to set up a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. Interviewer provides more details about the vacancy and asks a few questions in regards to background, not technical more personality based. Afterwards, I received phone call to schedule group interview. My interview was split into 2 days and I interviewed with 6 different people overall. Not technical at all, more situation based questions...most populat questions...why Regulatory Affairs?

Interview Question – What do you expect out of your job and your career?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter Regulatory Affairs interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.