Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter
- Engineer I (8)
- Quality Associate (7)
- Senior Marketing Manager (4)
- Engineer II (4)
- Senior Quality Engineer (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Manufacturing Technician (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (3)
- Principal Engineer (3)
- Quality Associate I (3)
- Manufacturing Associate I (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Data Coordinator (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Research Associate (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Quality Manager (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Senior Principal Engineer (2)
- Product Surveillance Quality Associate (2)
- Manufacturing Associate IV (2)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (2)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.
Phone screen, 2 interviews and a co-travel. Typical as far as I'm concerned. A thorough vetting by a recruiter, then a face-to-face with hiring manager, then a co-travel with a sr. rep, then a corp visit. Just like all these gigs except some have and RVP in-between also.
Other Interview Reviews for Baxter
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake Beach, IL).
The interview process is very formal. Expect at least three interviews and be prepared with a 30-60-90 and proof of sales performance. I interviewed with not only HR and Sales Managers, but also a VP of Sales. Understand "Why" you want to be a rep. The right motivation for being a rep is critical.
- Why do you want to be a Baxter Sales Rep? (hint: it's a culture oriented question) Answer Question
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Baxter (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.
In person interviews. Two meetings. Structured questions. Very professional. Seems like they have the typical big pharma culture.
- Describe your most difficult situation with your last manager and how did you resolve it. 1 Answer
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Baxter (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2008.
Phone interview followed by a 1:1 with a head office manager and then a 1:1 with a regional manager. Was told to prepare for a group interview at head office. Never heard back and was a couple of weeks before my headhunter found out it was filled. I sensed communication between levels of management was not the best.
- What would your friends say about you? Answer Question