Baxter

Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.2

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Baxter in September 2014.

Met with a panel of 3 people. The questions were somewhat standard but challenging none the less. The interview lasted an hour. I was given a quick tour following the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What accomplishment am I most proud of in my career   View Answer
    I was hired by a temp agency. They negotiated a couple dollars an hour more for me. I could have asked for more.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter in April 2013.

There was no interview for contract work. I was contacted by a temp agency and they asked me a couple general questions over the phone about my prior work experience and why I wanted to work at Baxter.

Interview Questions
    • There was not any particular difficult question, there was more a sense of rush and not enough people to do the work that was needed.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in October 2012.

Quick and Easy. You must be knowledgable of the current events involving the company's business ventures, etc. And, must be knowledgable of the duties/tasks for the position you are applying for within the company.

Interview Questions
    Not much needed...they typically offer an 8%-10% increase of your most current salary.

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in February 2012.

Initial Communication - Brief phone interview with one of their HR people. Got some preliminary information about the position I would be applying for. Was told that I would be entering a temporary quality control position, but was rerouted later to a full-time Manufacturing Associate I job.

Interview Planning - After about a week, another person called me to schedule an interview. Had some mild miscommunications with the interviewers, so it was delayed a few days. Not the largest of deals.

Only 1 interview so far with a panel of 3 supervisors.

Advice? Well, the people that interviewed me were fairly relaxed. Come prepared to answer questions about resume details, which I would assume is standard.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?   View Answer