BayCare Health System

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – Following the online application, I received a phone call from a recruiter. After that, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was asked to come in for a 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. And then I was asked to come in again for a larger interview with about 10 different people.

Interview Question – I don't recall there being a particular question that surprised me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It wasn't much of a negotiation. I asked if there was wiggle room on the salary and they said no, because they wanted to keep the team's salaries roughly equal based on experience and position.

Systems Marketing Manager Interview

Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BayCare Health System in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is extensive. I met with approximately 15 people on multiple occasions. Last interview was 5 hours long.

Negotiation Details – No room for negations, what it is offered according to them is fair.

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from a BayCare in-house recruiter, who interviewed me and scheduled me for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, there were three people present: Creative Director, Art Director, and Sr. Copywriter. It was a laid back, casual interview, which accurately reflects the work environment. These folks are as they appear: no phony corporate shills here. This is good because if you respond well in the interview, then you probably will like working for/with them.

One thing later in the process was how long it took the company to process my background check. I was unemployed, so waiting extra weeks for red tape was a financial struggle. It finally cleared, needless to say.

Interview Question – Be prepared to copy edit a handout.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to ask for a certain pay scale, which they met. Initially, it was a part-time job, but then it became 40 hours. If I had known it would be 40 hours sooner, I would have negotiated benefits. I get a 401k but no insurance or PTO. It's the only problem with working here.

IT Specialist Interview

Clearwater, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at BayCare Health System in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on a for the position and was contacted for an interview within 2 days. The interview was in person, the interviewer was very nice and first asked what my background was, then followed up on my response, then described the position some, but was sort of vague in the positions specific duties. Asked about what their 5 core qualities meant to me, they were up on the wall in posters, they were trust, respect, and a 3 others I cant remember. Stated they were going make a decision in 1-2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me what trust means to you.   Answer Question

Health Care Program Manager Interview

Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BayCare Health System in September 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online to position listed on web site, and was called for telephone interview by recruiter. This was followed by a personal interview held with two program managers. Thoughtful dialogue ensued and I responded to questions with solid, practical answers. I also followed up on the intervew by sending additional information that would be useful for program consideration.

At the end of the process, it seemed that the program directors were not sure what they wanted in a candidate, or where to take the program. They continue to consider these factors and the position is still advertised.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in that prepares you for this position?   View Answer
  • What is the best way to manage the program in a changing environment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BayCare Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BayCare Health System interview questions and advice in Clearwater, FL. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by BayCare Health System employees and interview candidates.