BayCare Health System Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2014
Updated Jun 25, 2014
20 interviews

Nurse Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

This process had a lot of paperwork and requirements. Overall the interview was not very scary the manager was to the point with expectations and requirements.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult scenario you have had to deal with and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Not the right time

Diabetes Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Safety Harbor, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Safety Harbor, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at BayCare Health System in June 2012.

I had 2 interviews in person. One was with both the manager and program director, one was with the manager only. I was a team member transferring. At least I received an email while waiting to hear. When hired, I simply got an email. "Hey!". Nothing more

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you will be able to handle the transition from being an administrator to being a patient caregiver? What will be the hardest transition?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Nurse Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

I was called by a recruitor who set up a phone interview for following week. I did the phone interview and was advised that I would get a call early the following week by practice manager. It has been 1 month and still have not heard anything. I have left 2 voicemail messages with no return call.

Interview Questions
    • What bothers you about co workers and what would you do   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Was called for an interview after about 2 weeks. Interview by 4 members of their staff. Asked questions about my resume why I choose them and a few other basic questions. Nothing difficult if you are prepared.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Extremely long and grueling interview process. I had 3 separate interviews where they rapid fire questions and scenarios. It was very intimidating. They were very professional through out the interview, but not very personable. Lots of questions starting with "Tell me about a time that you did this..." or "Tell me when you have been put in this situation and what you did to resolve it..."

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to your boss if you didn't agree with their way of doing something?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Following the online application, I received a phone call from a recruiter. After that, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was asked to come in for a 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. And then I was asked to come in again for a larger interview with about 10 different people.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall there being a particular question that surprised me.   Answer Question
    It wasn't much of a negotiation. I asked if there was wiggle room on the salary and they said no, because they wanted to keep the team's salaries roughly equal based on experience and position.

MRI Technologist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in August 2009.

The hiring process was seamless and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • there were no unexpected questions during the interview process. The human resource people were very courteous.   Answer Question
    none

Systems Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BayCare Health System in October 2012.

Interview process is extensive. I met with approximately 15 people on multiple occasions. Last interview was 5 hours long.

No room for negations, what it is offered according to them is fair.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in January 2013.

I got a call from a BayCare in-house recruiter, who interviewed me and scheduled me for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, there were three people present: Creative Director, Art Director, and Sr. Copywriter. It was a laid back, casual interview, which accurately reflects the work environment. These folks are as they appear: no phony corporate shills here. This is good because if you respond well in the interview, then you probably will like working for/with them.

One thing later in the process was how long it took the company to process my background check. I was unemployed, so waiting extra weeks for red tape was a financial struggle. It finally cleared, needless to say.

Interview Questions
    I was able to ask for a certain pay scale, which they met. Initially, it was a part-time job, but then it became 40 hours. If I had known it would be 40 hours sooner, I would have negotiated benefits. I get a 401k but no insurance or PTO. It's the only problem with working here.

Radiology Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Largo, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in March 2012.

Long process. Seems the personnel in Human Resources were a little off. I had to speak to them several times before I finally got an interview. I had to wait for the manager at least half an hour past my appointment time.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question, do I work well with others? Who is going to say no?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I only took the job because I really needed it. The manager and her side kick seemed extremely stuck up. Not the people I would like to work for, but again, I needed the job.

Worked for BayCare Health System? Contribute to the Community!