BayCare Health System

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – This process had a lot of paperwork and requirements. Overall the interview was not very scary the manager was to the point with expectations and requirements.

Interview Question – most difficult scenario you have had to deal with and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not the right time

Diabetes Educator Interview

Diabetes Educator
Safety Harbor, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at BayCare Health System in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews in person. One was with both the manager and program director, one was with the manager only. I was a team member transferring. At least I received an email while waiting to hear. When hired, I simply got an email. "Hey!". Nothing more

Interview Question – Do you think you will be able to handle the transition from being an administrator to being a patient caregiver? What will be the hardest transition?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruitor who set up a phone interview for following week. I did the phone interview and was advised that I would get a call early the following week by practice manager. It has been 1 month and still have not heard anything. I have left 2 voicemail messages with no return call.

Interview Question – What bothers you about co workers and what would you do   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – Was called for an interview after about 2 weeks. Interview by 4 members of their staff. Asked questions about my resume why I choose them and a few other basic questions. Nothing difficult if you are prepared.

Interview Question – Nothing overly difficult.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – Extremely long and grueling interview process. I had 3 separate interviews where they rapid fire questions and scenarios. It was very intimidating. They were very professional through out the interview, but not very personable. Lots of questions starting with "Tell me about a time that you did this..." or "Tell me when you have been put in this situation and what you did to resolve it..."

Interview Question – What would you say to your boss if you didn't agree with their way of doing something?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Social Media Coordinator
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview Details – Following the online application, I received a phone call from a recruiter. After that, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was asked to come in for a 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. And then I was asked to come in again for a larger interview with about 10 different people.

Interview Question – I don't recall there being a particular question that surprised me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It wasn't much of a negotiation. I asked if there was wiggle room on the salary and they said no, because they wanted to keep the team's salaries roughly equal based on experience and position.

Very Easy Interview

MRI Technologist Interview

MRI Technologist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in August 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was seamless and pleasant.

Interview Question – there were no unexpected questions during the interview process. The human resource people were very courteous.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Systems Marketing Manager Interview

Systems Marketing Manager
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BayCare Health System in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is extensive. I met with approximately 15 people on multiple occasions. Last interview was 5 hours long.

Negotiation Details – No room for negations, what it is offered according to them is fair.

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from a BayCare in-house recruiter, who interviewed me and scheduled me for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, there were three people present: Creative Director, Art Director, and Sr. Copywriter. It was a laid back, casual interview, which accurately reflects the work environment. These folks are as they appear: no phony corporate shills here. This is good because if you respond well in the interview, then you probably will like working for/with them.

One thing later in the process was how long it took the company to process my background check. I was unemployed, so waiting extra weeks for red tape was a financial struggle. It finally cleared, needless to say.

Interview Question – Be prepared to copy edit a handout.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to ask for a certain pay scale, which they met. Initially, it was a part-time job, but then it became 40 hours. If I had known it would be 40 hours sooner, I would have negotiated benefits. I get a 401k but no insurance or PTO. It's the only problem with working here.

Radiology Tech Interview

Radiology Tech
Largo, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BayCare Health System in March 2012.

Interview Details – Long process. Seems the personnel in Human Resources were a little off. I had to speak to them several times before I finally got an interview. I had to wait for the manager at least half an hour past my appointment time.

Interview Question – Unexpected question, do I work well with others? Who is going to say no?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I only took the job because I really needed it. The manager and her side kick seemed extremely stuck up. Not the people I would like to work for, but again, I needed the job.

Worked for BayCare Health System? Contribute to the Community!