Bayer Consumer Care Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bayer Consumer Care

Assistant Brand Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayer Consumer Care (Morristown, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

On campus recruiting with a Director and Senior Brand Manager. One on one interviews. Standard technical question - favorite ad, introduction of a new product and great marketing examples.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and why? How would you reposition it to reach a larger audience?   Answer Question
    • How do you define leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Manager Drug Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayer Consumer Care (Morristown, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

INterview process was rigorous. Had me submit a writting sample. In the end the HR individual did not follow-up although the hiring manager told me it was "good news"

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went out of the box to show leader ship   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Interview

Was not interviewed by my real boss. Felt a bit lost in who was interviewing me.

Negotiation

there was none. It was that or I did not get the job