Bayer Diabetes Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer Diabetes Care in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 4 people, overall an easy interview process. People are very nice, honest and welcoming.

Interview Question – Why Bayer? Why this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR did not allow for negotiations.

Verification and Validation Engineer Interview

Verification and Validation Engineer
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bayer Diabetes Care in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on-site with 6 people over a 4-hour period. They gave me an expense form for reimbursement for travel expenses, but then they stiffed me on the reimbursement. When I called and emailed to inquire after the reimbursement the HR person never responded ----- VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. It's a good company, but be prepared to pay for your interview expenses and NEVER get reimbursed. Usually a company waits to start treating you like dirt until after they hire you.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager
Newark, NJ

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Bayer Diabetes Care in September 2009.

Interview Details – The Hr person from the company called and set up the phone interview. The interview was taken by the same HR person. I mostly consisted basic questions like tell me about yourself, biggest achievements, mistakes, challenges, accomplishments, strengths, weakness ( the killer question), responsibilities in my previous job, wat r u lookin for and why this job. The questions were bak to bak so it was a lil high pressure kinda situation. Also she asked me the accomplishment question more than once and expected a different answer each time. Over all the interview was kinda stressful. Also I got an email the next day itself that hey were goin with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer Diabetes Care in November 2007.

Interview Details – consist 2 interviews, one will HR and Assistant Manager, the next interview with HR Manager and Country Manager

Interview Question – Why we need to hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Bayer Diabetes Care? Contribute to the Community!