Bayer HealthCare Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bayer HealthCare.

Interview

I was interviewed by one lead and he was very nice and welcoming. Made fair questions and explained the position very well, asked what were my expectations. He asked which activities would be of my interest and motivation. He showed the facilities and work place as well as explained the company's production process and product.

Interview Questions

• How do my existing skills apply to the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bayer HealthCare

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer HealthCare.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was not organized well...they did not confirm the interview schedule until the day before the interview. And when I visited their office, they made me wait for almost an hour because the interviewer had something else going on. Overall, it was an unpleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions. Mostly about my qualifications.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer HealthCare (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a phone interview. It was a very casual exchange of information, and I felt like the interviewer was deliberately feeding me opportunities to play up how I would be an asset to Bayer Healthcare in the future. I had a very positive impression of the phone interview, and was eventually invited to a in-person interview. Even the coordination of the in-person interview did not bode well. A few days before the in-person interview, I received an e-mail telling me that they had mischeduled the interview times for the interns and needed to move my interview time. However, on the day of the interview, I found that my interview time was still double booked and had to rush my interview. The interview itself was conducted very unprofessionally. The various interviewers were either chatting amongst themselves, texting, or walking in and out of the room to answer a phone call during my interview. I don't really get much of an interview at all - they each asked me about a few clarifications on my resume or straightforward questions ("Do you have any publications in your field of research?"). None of it justified flying out for my interview, when all of these questions could have been answered during an e-mail exchange, much less a phone interview. My experience seemed to be common across all of the other candidates I spoke to, as well. Frankly, I was disappointed that a multi-national corporation like Bayer would conduct themselves with such unprofessionalism during the interview process. All of the candidates had paid their own travel expenses to interview in person, and I think they deserved the professional courtesy of being taken seriously.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bayer HealthCare (Berkeley, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got a call in a couple of months and was brought in for an interview. Prepared by researching company and history of Berkeley site. Also looked into trends in the pharmaceutical industry. Interviewed with a Director and a Manager. Environment was fast paced, a lot of movement by employees (meetings, meting with colleagues, etc.).