Bayer HealthCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare

Interview Details – Smooth and Friendly Since I’d be coming from an altogether new environment, I am bound to possess a new perspective towards everything here including the company, product, customers, environment, strategy etc.

Interview Question – How would you improve upon our product/ company?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare in March 2014.

Interview Details – Screening phone call followed by phone interview. Screening interview was very typical; what made you apply for the position, why do you want to work for the company, what do you expect out of your job in the next 3 years. Phone interview was more detailed with specific questions about work and educational history.

Interview Question – What was your worst mistake at your previous employer.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Morristown, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare.

Interview Details – Terrible HR and staffing. Very little communication and detail. Thank goodness I had a good head hunter. Had to deal with 5 interviews on several different days and then a long period before an offer came. Seemed like HR had no clue what this job entailed. They spoke of it as a higher level than where I was at, but it was a lateral role at best.

Interview Question – If I were a color what would I be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Lots of asks, but lots of take it or leave it.

Operational Excellence Intern Interview

Operational Excellence Intern
Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare in April 2013.

Interview Details – One single interview, and I was given the option to do it either over-the-phone or in-person (I lived 70 miles away from the work site). I took the option to interview in person, as I find phone interviews to be somewhat awkward and inefficient.

I was asked a standard set of questions that anyone would ask an intern. The general procedure of the interview was to go through my resume and ask more detailed questions about my previous work experience, choice of major, leadership roles, and so on. It lasted around 45 mins and went well.

Interview Question – What do you know about [disease the product made here treats]? What do you know about [product made here]?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations available, but I was more than satisfied with the offer. For someone in my position, it was great.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare.

Interview Details – Stringent interviewing process includes personality profile. A lot of emphasis placed on team atmosphere and acceptance from other reps in the region.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself positioning the complexed solutions to our customers?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director Product Supply Interview

Director Product Supply

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare.

Interview Details – Baylor University Medical Center approached me and asked me to interview for the position. They were currently in a state of flux due to the poor applicants they had interviewed. I had worked at Medical City Dallas Hospital and they had heard about my management style and my integration of different departments within the hospital. They thought i would ce a good fit for the culture they were building

Interview Question – 4 Panel interview, subjective and objective questions, no behavioral questions, most difficult question was did I think I was qualified to open a new hospital from the ground up?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very defined and in writing

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare

Interview Details – There were 4 interviews to meet with the team. It went well and they decided on me as the candidate.

Interview Question – Demonstrate how I solved a difficult situation involving two co-workers.   Answer Question

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Coon Rapids, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare in September 2013.

Interview Details – I made it through three interviews, to lose out to a better qualified candidate in the end. The initial process seemed impersonal, with PDF attachments on emails to indicate what steps to take, or what was being communicated. Once the hiring manager actually reached out to me for an interview, things were a whole lot more personal. There was a large focus on "green" technologies and team spirit building. The middle interview was a back-to-back series of panel interviews, and the hiring manager was kind enough to let me know who I would be talking with prior to the interviews. The individuals who would have been my peers brought their leads and senior technicians with them, and the juniors did most of the questioning, while the supervisors took notes, and made clarifying questions. I appreciated that they involved many levels of production in their interview process, because it apparently contributes to building a team atmosphere. I have nothing but good things to say about the individuals that I encountered during the interview process.

Interview Question – They didn't include it as a requirement in the job description, but many individuals asked about prior medical assembly experience, and experience in the use of laser welding on a microscopic level. The site manager had seen my resume, but came across forcefully in regard to a qualification that I was in-process with (completion date was weeks away). Even so, he was clear and even encouraging.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare

Interview Details – Interviewed with at least 5 different people, questions were expected pertaining to skills, challenges, outcomes, and relationship building

Interview Question – Questions pertaining to economic changes and how it impacts bottom line   Answer Question

Regional Business Manager Interview

Regional Business Manager

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare

Interview Details – standard pharma interview, looking for STAR format, with concrete documentation of results. always panel interviews and usually there are several steps before you get to that stage. references are good particularly if they come from within bayer healthcare bayer healthcare standard pharma interview, looking for STAR format, with concrete documentation of results. always panel interviews and usually there are several steps before you get to that stage. references are good particularly if they come from within bayer healthcare bayer healthcare

Interview Question – Will you relocate to germany   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bayer HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayer HealthCare interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bayer HealthCare employees and interview candidates.