Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

2.6

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Whippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

First initial assessment call after 2 weeks of applying
    2 weeks later a call to set up an interview which was week later .
    final results after 3 weeks of initial interview

Analyst Information Systems (PC Designate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Whippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

One-time interview with all Managers and co-workers successful (duration 2 hours of 30 min. each interview). Pre-interview with HR representative was in place. Unfortunately an equally qualified candidate was identified internally.

Deputy Director Interview

Two rounds of interview. Met with peolpe from various groups.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

I received an email from the person I would be working under regarding an interview date and time. Two weeks later I had the interview. It was VERY odd that I did not receive any confirmation of the interview date/time a day or 2 before the interview. There wasn't even a phone screen. Once I met and talked to the interview panel, I understood why. Everyone was fantastic except for the person I would be directly reporting to who set up the interview. This was a couple of months ago and I never recieved follow-up contact. Overall a very unprofessional interview process.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in January 2009.

One phone Screen, two in person interviews and one with the Field Sales Director. All questions will be about your back ground and any gaps. All questions are situational questions that you should be able to answer if you have done the homework on yourself. Each interview gets alittle deeper on the questions so called peeling the onion back.

Interview Questions
    • The only diffuclut question will be if you are trying to hide somthing. Those that can't pass a criminal background check including DUI's need not apply. Don't waste yours or their time.   Answer Question
    none

Intern Interview

One on-site interview with supervisor, contacted about offer in about two weeks

Interview Questions
    • Questions were straightforward, talked about previous experiences, project goals for the internship   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

Had interview with HR and then hiring manager. Normal tech questions.

was able to negotiate.

Biostatistics Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Mostly statistics questions. Asked about the what coursework I had taken, and ask about the meaning of inference, the meaning of p-value, and what was my favorite model.

Global Regulatory Affairs Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Submit application online, followed by an one hour onsite interview, then offer.

Interview Questions
    Since it is a intern, no negotiation.

Manufacturing Sciences Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

A phone interview was scheduled with the HR recruiter because I could not go in to the Berkeley site. The process consisted of just one interview, which was nice. The call lasted just under an hour and involved half behavioral, half technical, and one problem solving question (to understand how I think). It was a pleasant process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would perform a gel electrophoresis experiment.   Answer Question

Worked for Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!