Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Drug Safety Associate
Whippany, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

Interview Details – First initial assessment call after 2 weeks of applying
2 weeks later a call to set up an interview which was week later .
final results after 3 weeks of initial interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Analyst Information Systems (PC Designate) Interview

Analyst Information Systems (PC Designate)
Whippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

Interview Details – One-time interview with all Managers and co-workers successful (duration 2 hours of 30 min. each interview). Pre-interview with HR representative was in place. Unfortunately an equally qualified candidate was identified internally.

Deputy Director Interview

Deputy Director

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview. Met with peolpe from various groups.

Interview Question – No very difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – I received an email from the person I would be working under regarding an interview date and time. Two weeks later I had the interview. It was VERY odd that I did not receive any confirmation of the interview date/time a day or 2 before the interview. There wasn't even a phone screen. Once I met and talked to the interview panel, I understood why. Everyone was fantastic except for the person I would be directly reporting to who set up the interview. This was a couple of months ago and I never recieved follow-up contact. Overall a very unprofessional interview process.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in January 2009.

Interview Details – One phone Screen, two in person interviews and one with the Field Sales Director. All questions will be about your back ground and any gaps. All questions are situational questions that you should be able to answer if you have done the homework on yourself. Each interview gets alittle deeper on the questions so called peeling the onion back.

Interview Question – The only diffuclut question will be if you are trying to hide somthing. Those that can't pass a criminal background check including DUI's need not apply. Don't waste yours or their time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

Interview Details – One on-site interview with supervisor, contacted about offer in about two weeks

Interview Question – Questions were straightforward, talked about previous experiences, project goals for the internship   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

Interview Details – Had interview with HR and then hiring manager. Normal tech questions.

Interview Question – describe previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate.

Biostatistics Intern Interview

Biostatistics Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Mostly statistics questions. Asked about the what coursework I had taken, and ask about the meaning of inference, the meaning of p-value, and what was my favorite model.

Interview Question – The questions weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Global Regulatory Affairs Internship Interview

Global Regulatory Affairs Internship

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Submit application online, followed by an one hour onsite interview, then offer.

Interview Question – No, interviewers were extremely nice!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it is a intern, no negotiation.

Manufacturing Sciences Intern Interview

Manufacturing Sciences Intern
Berkeley, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

Interview Details – A phone interview was scheduled with the HR recruiter because I could not go in to the Berkeley site. The process consisted of just one interview, which was nice. The call lasted just under an hour and involved half behavioral, half technical, and one problem solving question (to understand how I think). It was a pleasant process.

Interview Question – Explain how you would perform a gel electrophoresis experiment.   Answer Question

Worked for Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!