Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.6

Analyst Information Systems (PC Designate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

One-time interview with all Managers and co-workers successful (duration 2 hours of 30 min. each interview). Pre-interview with HR representative was in place. Unfortunately an equally qualified candidate was identified internally.

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

First initial assessment call after 2 weeks of applying
    2 weeks later a call to set up an interview which was week later .
    final results after 3 weeks of initial interview

Deputy Director Interview

Two rounds of interview. Met with peolpe from various groups.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

I received an email from the person I would be working under regarding an interview date and time. Two weeks later I had the interview. It was VERY odd that I did not receive any confirmation of the interview date/time a day or 2 before the interview. There wasn't even a phone screen. Once I met and talked to the interview panel, I understood why. Everyone was fantastic except for the person I would be directly reporting to who set up the interview. This was a couple of months ago and I never recieved follow-up contact. Overall a very unprofessional interview process.

Intern Interview

One on-site interview with supervisor, contacted about offer in about two weeks

Interview Questions
    • Questions were straightforward, talked about previous experiences, project goals for the internship   Answer Question

Biostatistics Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Mostly statistics questions. Asked about the what coursework I had taken, and ask about the meaning of inference, the meaning of p-value, and what was my favorite model.

Global Regulatory Affairs Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Submit application online, followed by an one hour onsite interview, then offer.

Interview Questions
    Since it is a intern, no negotiation.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

Had interview with HR and then hiring manager. Normal tech questions.

was able to negotiate.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

One day interview. Interview took about 30 minutes. This was for a support position working on their compliance team - temporary position. Seems like most of their support jobs are hired as temps.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked in a team evironment before:   View Answer

Manufacturing Sciences Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

A phone interview was scheduled with the HR recruiter because I could not go in to the Berkeley site. The process consisted of just one interview, which was nice. The call lasted just under an hour and involved half behavioral, half technical, and one problem solving question (to understand how I think). It was a pleasant process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would perform a gel electrophoresis experiment.   Answer Question