Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Manager Interview

Strategy Manager
Wayne, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in August 2008.

Interview Details – First interview was with the external HR recruiter. Very basic, standard questions about my skills and matching with the job description. Second round was at Bayer. I met with the hiring manager, one colleague, and the hiring manager's boss. It was relatively easy. Mostly behavioral and a few tougher questions about what would you do with this product, etc.

Interview Question – What would you do with a new product in development that presents a number of challenges from a coverage standpoint?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate my signing bonus, but I wasn't able to negotiate my salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Strategy Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.