Bayer MaterialScience
www.bayermaterialscience.com Leverkusen, Germany 5000+ Employees

Bayer MaterialScience Senior Technical Sales Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bayer MaterialScience in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Human Resources to set up a phone interview about 28 days after I applied for the job. The initial screen interiew lasted about an hour and went throught the typical sales interview questions and background checks. I was contacted 2 days later to set up a face to face in Houston in 2 weeks. I interviewed with four people seperately in one day. The people I interviewed with were all very professional but not wearing suits or ties. A business casual atmosphere which was good but I was wearing a suit and tie. The company culture was excellent and it seemed that everyone was very happy to be working there. The offces were being remodeled/painted durning my visit and they had plans of adding another building in the near future. I really liked the people that I interviewed with and fit in good with them.

Interview Question – Explain the distribution process on your last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bayer MaterialScience? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayer MaterialScience Senior Technical Sales Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bayer MaterialScience employees and interview candidates.