Bayer MaterialScience

Bayer MaterialScience Senior Technical Sales Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Technical Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bayer MaterialScience in October 2009.

I was contacted by Human Resources to set up a phone interview about 28 days after I applied for the job. The initial screen interiew lasted about an hour and went throught the typical sales interview questions and background checks. I was contacted 2 days later to set up a face to face in Houston in 2 weeks. I interviewed with four people seperately in one day. The people I interviewed with were all very professional but not wearing suits or ties. A business casual atmosphere which was good but I was wearing a suit and tie. The company culture was excellent and it seemed that everyone was very happy to be working there. The offces were being remodeled/painted durning my visit and they had plans of adding another building in the near future. I really liked the people that I interviewed with and fit in good with them.

Interview Questions