Baylor Health Care System

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anesthesia Tech I Interview

Anesthesia Tech I

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System.

Interview Details – I applied for an Anesthesia Tech position. I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. They asked me questions like tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in this position and why do you want to work at Baylor. They asked me about education, certifications, and employment history. They also asked behavioral interview questions. The next step was an appointment for an in person interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult situation to handle at work with little guidance.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst III Interview

Systems Analyst III

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System.

Interview Details – Initial phone call from HR was spotty but excellent interview process with team leads. In person interview included meeting various members of the team with excellent follow-up.

Interview Question – Not really any difficult questions versus whether your goals and desires align with the position. A very honest interview versus the psychologically round about ones.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst I Interview

Help Desk Analyst I

Interviewed at Baylor Health Care System

Interview Details – They showed up late for the interview. They were unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – bad sign

Very Difficult Interview

IT Infrastructure Project Manager Interview

IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Temple, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System in January 2014.

Interview Details – New Interview Process Requires you to have a Written Test, Catching and Throwing Objects, Twister Like Games which are Timed. This is used to see your leadership skills and PM skills

Interview Question – Catching and Throwing Objects, Twister Like Games   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with manager. Went through HR first for initial screening. Interview with manager and asked a lot of technical questions plus some general customer service and personality questions. The initial HR screening and interview were within a month of each other. The wait time for a response was another month.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness? Can you write technical reports?   Answer Question

Recreation Therapist Interview

Recreation Therapist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System in December 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was with a recruiter. She asked me basic questions about my resume. The interview lasted 20 minutes. Three weeks later, she emailed me again to schedule a phone interview with a panel of people with whom I would work. I interviewed with them the next week. The interview lasted about an hour. They first explained in greater detail the job I'd be performing. They then asked me questions about my previous experience. The interview ended with open-ended (behavioral-based) questions.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress, for instance a time when something unexpected happened?   Answer Question

Nurse Manager Interview

Nurse Manager

Interviewed at Baylor Health Care System

Interview Details – You will have usually have a minimum of three interviews: one phone interview and usually two panel interviews. The interviews consists of behavioral interviews.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you went above what was expected of you and you received a complaint that it was not enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate, but the room is narrow.

Director of OR Services Interview

Director of OR Services
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System.

Interview Details – Initially, I had a phone interview with a in-house recruiter. I was invited to come on-site from out of state for a interview with peers and staff. These interviews were mostly panel interview with the use of behavioral interviewing. I was asked to return for another on-site where I met with formal and informal physician/hospital leadership which was mostly done in a 1:1 format.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time with a surgery that didn't go well, and what the issue in general, and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer letter, which was a very good initial offer. Very good relocation package.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Certified Medical Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baylor Health Care System.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for a face to face screening, I later found out by an employee there that this was a career fair, but she looked at it as a interview fair (since we were all hand selected). When my name was called I was brought into a room full of people who were being "screened" & "profiled" as well. Come to find out this was not a interview it was a way for them to see what you looked like in person.

Interview Question – Would you move an 1 1/2 away from your current address for 13.00/hr?   Answer Question

Physician Office Representative Interview

Physician Office Representative
Waxahachie, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Baylor Health Care System.

Interview Details – It is almost impossible to get an interview with these people. I have 15+ years experience & after numerous attempts, finally was called. The office manager asked a series of "personality based" questions & told me she didn't think I had the right personality to perform the job. Really?

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you disagreed with management.   Answer Question

Worked for Baylor Health Care System? Contribute to the Community!