Baylor University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Counselor Interview

Admissions Counselor
Waco, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baylor University in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied as a recommendation from a connection through the school. I applied and heard back for an interview within 2 weeks. I drove to Waco to conduct my primary interview. Overall, it was a typical interview with relatively standard questions. I didn't find anything tricky, unusual, or difficult.

Interview Question – Are you willing to take this job, if offered, if it doesn't pay more than your current employeer?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Their offer was not better than my current position.

Manager Assistant Interview

Interviewed at Baylor University

Interview Details – just go to the office and ask for availability status for the position and then got a 5-mins chat interview.

Interview Question – not at all   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Baylor University.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a panel. Not very technical. Questions were vague. They were very knowledgeable about their system and not much outside of it. Actually asked "since you have a been exposed to newer technology, will it be an issue if you did not get that exposure in this job?" Overall, meh but worth the experience. Thanks.

Interview Question – Explain to us, in layman's terms, what half of the things on your resume are?   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Waco, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baylor University in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had to fill out an appplication

Interview Question – There were no interview quesitons for this process   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Interviewed at Baylor University

Interview Details – Cover letter, resume, letters of reference were uploaded to Baylor's HR site. Met with immediate supervisor and other senior-level personnel of department. Talked about current and near future needs relative to the position, Baylor mission, Christian values. Connected my experiences to those discussion areas. Asked questions about career path, opportunities for professional development.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baylor University in May 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me some questions about the chemistry field to make sure I am qualified to this job. Besides, They asked me about my future plans to see what can they help me with this. Finally, they asked me if I have any question about the job they want to offer me and they are willing to answer all of the questions

Interview Question – How did you get the job information? because they are not quite famous.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Student Technician Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Baylor University in October 2008.

Interview Details – They introduced the function of the department and daily jobs in details, and asked several behavior questions. They also asked the basic computer skills and set down the time that I was available. It's a very simple part-time job, good for students who want to get some extra money. The work environment is very quiet and the work is very easy. They provide training.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baylor University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baylor University interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baylor University employees and interview candidates.