Baylor University

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.7

Graduate Student Interview

You should have high GRE and Toefl. You have to pass qualification exam! You have chance to Talk and meet with faculty in baylor. You also have three oral exam during the phd process.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baylor University in May 2013.

I applied as a recommendation from a connection through the school. I applied and heard back for an interview within 2 weeks. I drove to Waco to conduct my primary interview. Overall, it was a typical interview with relatively standard questions. I didn't find anything tricky, unusual, or difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to take this job, if offered, if it doesn't pay more than your current employeer?   View Answer

Their offer was not better than my current position.

Manager Assistant Interview

just go to the office and ask for availability status for the position and then got a 5-mins chat interview.

IT Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baylor University.

Interviewed by a panel. Not very technical. Questions were vague. They were very knowledgeable about their system and not much outside of it. Actually asked "since you have a been exposed to newer technology, will it be an issue if you did not get that exposure in this job?" Overall, meh but worth the experience. Thanks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to us, in layman's terms, what half of the things on your resume are?   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baylor University in February 2010.

I had to fill out an appplication

Employee Interview

Cover letter, resume, letters of reference were uploaded to Baylor's HR site. Met with immediate supervisor and other senior-level personnel of department. Talked about current and near future needs relative to the position, Baylor mission, Christian values. Connected my experiences to those discussion areas. Asked questions about career path, opportunities for professional development.

Teaching Assistant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baylor University in May 2010.

They asked me some questions about the chemistry field to make sure I am qualified to this job. Besides, They asked me about my future plans to see what can they help me with this. Finally, they asked me if I have any question about the job they want to offer me and they are willing to answer all of the questions

Interview Questions
    • How did you get the job information? because they are not quite famous.   Answer Question

Student Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baylor University in October 2008.

They introduced the function of the department and daily jobs in details, and asked several behavior questions. They also asked the basic computer skills and set down the time that I was available. It's a very simple part-time job, good for students who want to get some extra money. The work environment is very quiet and the work is very easy. They provide training.