Baylor University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.3

GA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baylor University.

Interview

1 calls about your interest and need for the position. Then I submitted my resume and cover letter... 2 weeks later, boom! There was not too much to really prepare for, I had the fortune of previously meeting the individual in charge of hiring.

Student Photographer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baylor University.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I saw one of the two main officials in charge or marketing and communication (photography division) on campus and got his card to let him know i was interested. I followed up with an email about 1 month later about an interview. The interview was only me bringing in a couple of pictures I had taken previously for them to look at.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, just honest questions to get to know me better   Answer Question

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Baylor University (Waco, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Basically I was called in, asked about my experience (I had had not previous job experience), and was hired on the spot. I believe the most important thing you can express is that you are willing to learn and comfortable dealing with people

Interview Questions

• Pervious work experiences
      Are you comfortable when dealing with people

1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation phase

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

You should have high GRE and Toefl. You have to pass qualification exam! You have chance to Talk and meet with faculty in baylor. You also have three oral exam during the phd process.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baylor University (Waco, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied as a recommendation from a connection through the school. I applied and heard back for an interview within 2 weeks. I drove to Waco to conduct my primary interview. Overall, it was a typical interview with relatively standard questions. I didn't find anything tricky, unusual, or difficult.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take this job, if offered, if it doesn't pay more than your current employeer?   1 Answer

Their offer was not better than my current position.

Manager Assistant Interview

Interview

just go to the office and ask for availability status for the position and then got a 5-mins chat interview.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baylor University.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel. Not very technical. Questions were vague. They were very knowledgeable about their system and not much outside of it. Actually asked "since you have a been exposed to newer technology, will it be an issue if you did not get that exposure in this job?" Overall, meh but worth the experience. Thanks.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us, in layman's terms, what half of the things on your resume are?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Baylor University (Waco, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

They had a pretty informal interview, but the hiring process takes forever! Don't expect a prompt response to your application, but once you get past that first part it can move quite quickly. The HR department gets first crack at you before anything goes to the department to which you're applying.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baylor University (Waco, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Basically I was called in, asked about my experience. It was a phone interview however, I was hired on the spot. The decision was given to me as soon as I was done with the interview process. I believe the most important thing you can express is that you are willing to learn and comfortable dealing with people.

Engineering Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baylor University (Waco, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Low key, mainly geared toward freshmen students, just basic questions about yourself for the staff to get to know you a little bit and see if they will enjoy working with you.