Baystate Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.5

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

several interviews with many people, i had to go back 4 different times and once again to meet with the same people i did the first time seemed like they couldn't make up their mind and made me feel like i was in a personality competition which made me pretty uncomfortable and unsure of whether i wanted to work there. I really needed a job so i took it when they offered but was uncomfortable right off the bat and wish i never had.

Interview Questions

• they asked really strange questions... like... tell me about something you have failed at   1 Answer

Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

Formal, with many people from the hiring department.panel .can you type,transcribe, manage outlook calendar , excel tables, what software prgs you know. Dress code is proffesional atv all times .etc Your previous employeers ..,

Interview Questions

• Things you know about the job, how far you live ,can you comit to a certain hours, do you have transportation   1 Answer

Practice Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first was called back by recruiting team and after that interview I was contacted by 2 offices to set up interviews that day. After meeting with both offices i was offered a job about a week later. I applied online first and then the recruiting office reached out to me for a interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset patient?   1 Answer

Menta Health Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

The process was easy and HR was very accommodating. The process took a bit longer than expected from the date of interview to the date of hiring. The good things was that everything was online and took very little time from my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Someone like me that had a lot of education, why do I seek a position in behavioral health? How do one managed stressful situation and with various behavioral problems?   Answer Question

EHR MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online on a Saturday, phone interview the very next Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. Person who i spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, at the end wanted to schedule an interview. Agreed, scheduled interview for first week in December. Interviewed for position and was told that it takes 30 days to complete any hiring process. Tried to reach out for follow-up an never gotten a return call.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

I applied online and had a telephone interview. The recruiter was impossible to reach, we played phone tag for almost two weeks. Once we actually were able to talk, she was not prepared to answer the basics about the role, the department of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance was asked by the recuiter   1 Answer

Practice Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Met with recruiter and a week later had a panel interview with multiple personnel. Everyone was very courteous and informative, it made me very excited at the prospect of working at Baystate. A week later I was offered the position. Baystate seems like a very rewarding company, I am very happy to be apart of the Baystate Health Organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating needed, competitive salary and benefits, very pleased with offer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health in June 2011.

Interview

-Normal meet and greet with a tour of the floor. No offering of water or coffee, just went through the process like a machine. Everyone was very nice and pleasant. They smiled as they shook my hand and greeted me. The environment was clean and smelt fresh. The walls were empty, no personalized decor. -First interview of the day: consisted of 1:1 with HR representative, discussed essential job skills related to job opening and personal experiences (to make sure I was a good fit). -Second interview of the day: consisted of 1:1 with Unit Manager behind closed doors. Lots of personality/behavior driven questions..."Tell me...?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced a conflict with a co-wroker and what you did about it?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was very persistent and called at least twice a week for a full month before being granted an interview. The interview process, once it began, was average in length...about three weeks to begin orientation. Orientation was fairly typical for healthcare and covered key values, direction of the company, introduction to the executives, benefits and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge in your current position.   Answer Question

Practice Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied through a current employee and then was asked to go to the HR department and fill out a formal application. At HR I was given a personality assessment and then I was interviewed one on one. After about 1 week, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If your boss told you to perform a task in a certain manner, but you have come up with a more effective way of performing this task, how would you go about performing this task.   1 Answer