Baystate Health

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.2

Menta Health Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baystate Health.

The process was easy and HR was very accommodating. The process took a bit longer than expected from the date of interview to the date of hiring. The good things was that everything was online and took very little time from my schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Someone like me that had a lot of education, why do I seek a position in behavioral health?

How do one managed stressful situation and with various behavioral problems?

Answer Question

EHR MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Baystate Health in December 2014.

Applied online on a Saturday, phone interview the very next Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. Person who i spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, at the end wanted to schedule an interview. Agreed, scheduled interview for first week in December. Interviewed for position and was told that it takes 30 days to complete any hiring process. Tried to reach out for follow-up an never gotten a return call.

Legal Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baystate Health.

I applied online and had a telephone interview. The recruiter was impossible to reach, we played phone tag for almost two weeks. Once we actually were able to talk, she was not prepared to answer the basics about the role, the department of the process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing of substance was asked by the recuiter   View Answer

Practice Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview was fairly easy. Met with recruiter and a week later had a panel interview with multiple personnel. Everyone was very courteous and informative, it made me very excited at the prospect of working at Baystate. A week later I was offered the position. Baystate seems like a very rewarding company, I am very happy to be apart of the Baystate Health Organization.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating needed, competitive salary and benefits, very pleased with offer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baystate Health in February 2010.

I was very persistent and called at least twice a week for a full month before being granted an interview. The interview process, once it began, was average in length...about three weeks to begin orientation. Orientation was fairly typical for healthcare and covered key values, direction of the company, introduction to the executives, benefits and paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest challenge in your current position.   Answer Question

Practice Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baystate Health in May 2008.

I applied through a current employee and then was asked to go to the HR department and fill out a formal application. At HR I was given a personality assessment and then I was interviewed one on one. After about 1 week, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If your boss told you to perform a task in a certain manner, but you have come up with a more effective way of performing this task, how would you go about performing this task.   View Answer