Baystate Health Practice Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baystate Health

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Practice Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview was fairly easy. Met with recruiter and a week later had a panel interview with multiple personnel. Everyone was very courteous and informative, it made me very excited at the prospect of working at Baystate. A week later I was offered the position. Baystate seems like a very rewarding company, I am very happy to be apart of the Baystate Health Organization.

Interview Questions
No negotiating needed, competitive salary and benefits, very pleased with offer

Other Interview Reviews for Baystate Health

Practice Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baystate Health in May 2008.

I applied through a current employee and then was asked to go to the HR department and fill out a formal application. At HR I was given a personality assessment and then I was interviewed one on one. After about 1 week, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If your boss told you to perform a task in a certain manner, but you have come up with a more effective way of performing this task, how would you go about performing this task.   View Answer

Worked for Baystate Health? Contribute to the Community!