Bayview Asset Management

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management in January 2015.

A very unprofessional interview. It was a panel interview and they were not prepared enough. I got to their office, ask me some basic questions regarding my background. And then they were looking at each other because they didn't know what else to say and ask me to go outside the office so that they can see if they can come up with any other questions.
The main boss didn't even look at me while I was talking, he was looking at my resume the entire time, didn't say a word.
Other guy that thought he was kayne west started making me random math questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bayview Asset Management

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management in July 2009.

HR called and then Hiring manager phone screened. After a week, there is a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions