Bayview Asset Management

Updated Jun 29, 2015

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

A very unprofessional interview. It was a panel interview and they were not prepared enough. I got to their office, ask me some basic questions regarding my background. And then they were looking at each other because they didn't know what else to say and ask me to go outside the office so that they can see if they can come up with any other questions. The main boss didn't even look at me while I was talking, he was looking at my resume the entire time, didn't say a word. Other guy that thought he was kayne west started making me random math questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with an employment agency intially. The interview was very casual and focused more on prior experience and "fit" rather than technical questions. Although the interviewer was limited in knowledge about the details of the position, she was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have analyzing mortgage loans? On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rank your Excel skills?   Answer Question

Escalations Intake Specialist Interview

Interview

typical hiring process

Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring was very informative and thorough. HR was very helpful in answering questions and explaining the companies core values. The training was also week long which i liked and enjoyed.

Operations Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

There is an initial phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, they will ask you to come into the office for an in-person interview by one or two people (I was interviewed by two people).

Interview Questions

• They will bring up specific terminologies regarding loss mitigation and will ask you to state back what certain terms and acronyms stand for. They want to make sure that you know your topic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

First initial interview is with Human resources. Second interview is with manager of the department. Third contact is a phone scenario with a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only one counter-offer.

Residential Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Pompano Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with two managers. The managers were quite pleasant, they asked a lot of detailed questions pertaining to my experience. The interview lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. The interview went well, they put a lot of emphasis on the fact that the job required handling a very large number of files.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain if I had ever taken initiative to make a work related decision on my own that normally required approval by a supervisor/manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Pompano Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Extremely hard intense interview process, 4 different interviewers asking numerous questions about mortgage related activities.

Interview Questions

• What is my take on the Fed's in particular Ben Bernanke's hint that the Fed would soon move to scale back QE and what are the implications on the real estate mortgage industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Coral Gables, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Excellent interviewer. Explained the business expectations and answered questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Miami, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

HR called and then Hiring manager phone screened. After a week, there is a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation really