Bayview Loan Servicing

Updated Jan 30, 2015

Senior Vice President Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bayview Loan Servicing.

Applications are submitted to the HR Department and interviews are held with HR, department Manager and in some instances upper management. A phone interview is conducted followed by interview(s) with supervisor and manager. Always an opportunity to ask questions of the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    Very rapid and not back and forth. Up front and exact.

Bankruptcy Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bayview Loan Servicing in February 2011.

Interview process is pleasant. The Human Resource Department is one of the best I have ever dealt with. The questions are basic to the position that you are applying. You must take a drug test and background check. You will meet with Human Resource Manager and then the department manager that you will be working.

Not able to negotiate.

Investor Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bayview Loan Servicing in January 2008.

Communicated with HR person assigned to my application. She helped me find the opening that made the most sense for me and the company. Met with a Manager and a team member. Once I got their approval I met with a 1st VP for final approval. Had follow-up call with HR and exchanged feedback I received a phone call about two weeks later with a job offer.

no negotiation.