Bazaarvoice Client Success Director Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Success Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Very extensive interview process. The hiring manager explained the whole "process" and told me it would take at least 6 weeks to complete. There were WAY too many stages. They think they are Google or read a book about Google's interview process. The interviewing sounded like they were FORCED to interview people- completely disinterested and disengaged.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were not difficult but it seemed like they already had a candidate. It was a waste of time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in February 2010.

1st - phone screening with HR
    2nd - interview with Head of Client Success and Operations VP
    3rd - one on one interviews with 3 members of the Client Success team
    4th - phone interview with Client Success team Director
    5th - did not happen but would have been a panel and presentation

Interview Questions
    • What is your style of account management and interacting with clients?   Answer Question

Client Success Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in March 2012.

The interview process at Bazaarvoice can be slightly lengthy but it is a reflection of the high standard of people they recruit. After a telephone interview with the head of recruitment you may have a phone interview with the manager of the role you are applying for. If the phone interview goes well, then you are invited to a face to face interview where you meet several people on an individual basis, usually includes the manager of the position you are interviewing for, a couple of your peers and potentially someone else from a different team you may have to work closely with.
    If you are succesful with this face to face interview, you are invited again for a presentation round where you're given in advance a case scenario to prepare and present in a role play interview. This usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes and there is a round of questions for about 15 minutes at the end.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation and role play round can be challenging and it requires in advance preparation and research.   Answer Question

Client Success Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in April 2010.

Bazaarvoice recruiting found my CV on a popular job posting site. I was contacted and went through 2 phone interviews before heading out to meet with the team.
    I had individual meetings with most of the current client success team before being asked to come back for a presentation in front of the group. I did a 45 minute presentation on a specific challenge followed by a feedback session.
    Lastly - I spoke with the VP of Client Services and finished my interview process before being contacted about the role and offered the position approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any one specific question. The presentation was the challenge - it was a unique way to see how I would handle presenting but also a gauge on how much research I did - a bit of a test to see how much I truly wanted the job.   View Answer
    Fairly brief. We agreed shortly after the first conversation.

Worked for Bazaarvoice? Contribute to the Community!