Bazaarvoice

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1st - phone screening with HR
2nd - interview with Head of Client Success and Operations VP
3rd - one on one interviews with 3 members of the Client Success team
4th - phone interview with Client Success team Director
5th - did not happen but would have been a panel and presentation

Interview Question – What is your style of account management and interacting with clients?   Answer Question

Client Success Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process at Bazaarvoice can be slightly lengthy but it is a reflection of the high standard of people they recruit. After a telephone interview with the head of recruitment you may have a phone interview with the manager of the role you are applying for. If the phone interview goes well, then you are invited to a face to face interview where you meet several people on an individual basis, usually includes the manager of the position you are interviewing for, a couple of your peers and potentially someone else from a different team you may have to work closely with.
If you are succesful with this face to face interview, you are invited again for a presentation round where you're given in advance a case scenario to prepare and present in a role play interview. This usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes and there is a round of questions for about 15 minutes at the end.

Interview Question – The presentation and role play round can be challenging and it requires in advance preparation and research.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in April 2010.

Interview Details – Bazaarvoice recruiting found my CV on a popular job posting site. I was contacted and went through 2 phone interviews before heading out to meet with the team.
I had individual meetings with most of the current client success team before being asked to come back for a presentation in front of the group. I did a 45 minute presentation on a specific challenge followed by a feedback session.
Lastly - I spoke with the VP of Client Services and finished my interview process before being contacted about the role and offered the position approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – There wasn't any one specific question. The presentation was the challenge - it was a unique way to see how I would handle presenting but also a gauge on how much research I did - a bit of a test to see how much I truly wanted the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fairly brief. We agreed shortly after the first conversation.

Worked for Bazaarvoice? Contribute to the Community!