Bazaarvoice

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was emailed after submitting online. The initial email was inquiring about my education experience (they prefer college grads). I then did a skills test. I went through very quickly. It seemed to me that the pay scale was very low ($10/hr) for a position that required a degree and skill. I pay my babysitter $10/hr...

Interview Question – No acutal interview for me, just the diagnostic test.   Answer Question

Content Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was mostly over the phone and a document was sent to my PC to read with question about the document content.

Interview Question – Are you happy working at home   View Answer

Content Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in June 2009.

Interview Details – there was a skills test as well as well as in person interview, interview process is more stringent now

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for this position

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bazaarvoice

Worked for Bazaarvoice? Contribute to the Community!

Bazaarvoice Videos

Bazaarvoice – Why Work for Us?

Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bazaarvoice Content Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bazaarvoice employees and interview candidates.