Bazaarvoice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

3.3

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

They are looking for an Inside Sales Rep role. I interviewed with a Melissa Marcus, their recruiter, who made me do an email response and phone response. I passed that, and had a phone interview with a Sarah Brenamen. I have 10 successful years of experience meeting every quota I have been given, training on SaaS products.. and still do not get an in person interview because supposedly they have 100s and 100s of people applying. I felt very discriminated against for some reason, and have a different opinion about this company now. They are all about reviews, well this one is a bad one about them.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my resume at a career fair. They got back to me after a day asking for a soft copy of my resume. I sent the email and after a week they scheduled a non-technical phone interview. After the screen i was told to wait for the next step of the process and that I would be contacted through email to schedule a technical interview. After a week I heard back from them saying that the position was filled and they won't be persuing anymore candidates. They did wish me luck!

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

Phone interview along with multiple online tests, applied through flexjobs.com as this position looked like a great telecommute job that would supplement my full time position. I was looking for a flexible telecommute position that I would be able to perform before and after my regular hours and that would be flexible to those needs.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 3 years   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met at university career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview shortly after. Interview was conducted by one of software engineer who was at the career fair and was pretty generic (think algorithms, data structures). Next, recruiter set up a second round interview over the phone with another engineer. This interview was quite short (I think this was mainly the interviewer's preference) but about the same difficulty as the first. Offer was extended after that.

Interview Questions

• Prefer not to disclose the full question but it boiled down to simple a simple OOP problem and then the interviewer extended it to include some math and we discussed the solution afterwards.   Answer Question

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice in January 2015.

Interview

Applied though the company website. Received an email from the recruiter the next day wanting to set up a call. After a 30 minute call with the recruiter she set up a call with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to come in for a face to face with the team, 4 members for 30 minutes each. Everything moved quickly and the recruiter was informative of the process and next steps. The office and staff were very professional, setting a great example of what may come.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Asked what I considered my strengths and weaknesses are individually and with a team.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an interview with HR about 2 weeks later. The HR representative was good but didn't follow up to provide feedback when she said she would. I had to continually follow up to find that there was a change in hiring managers causing the delay in the process. It appeared to be a great company to work for though and I would apply again.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about my experience and my interest in the company.   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

Thorough yet fair. Had two round of interviews with about five persons in each round. They asked detail questions about my experience and how it would relate to the posted role.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. Had a 30 minute phone screen with the hiring manager which led to an in person interview that lasted four hours. This is fairly long for recruiting interviews. I spoke with the entire team during the interview.

I will say that the coordinating was awesome. I had a detailed interview plan sent to me. So I was fully aware of what was going on during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Everything was fairly normal regarding the questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was tough and took a little while. I was also asked to give only a week's notice to my previous employer. I had to negotiate to get a week and a half. Did not feel it was fair at all.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bazaarvoice in December 2014.

Interview

About 4 weeks after my online application, I got an email from an HR manager to set up a phone screen (half an hour). The second step was a phone interview the next day with the person who would be my boss, after which I was asked to send a note about it to the HR manager from before. The third step was an in person interview with the manager's boss, and finally a presentation on a real-life example of a client problem. (Days in between to prepare your presentation.) Everyone was courteous and smart. They really like big marketing agency experience in a candidate's background for this position, which pleasantly surprised me.

Interview Questions

• The HR manager explained how the CSDs share a pool of about 1000 customers and asked if I saw any problems with that.   1 Answer