Bazaarvoice Interview Questions & Reviews

110 interviews

3.4

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in March 2014.

Went through a phone screening, a timed technical test, phone interview, then finally an onsite interview with 3 managers. Everyone I spoke with was awesome and made me feel welcome and although the interview process was lengthy it went smoothly and quickly.

Director of Events Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in November 2013.

It was a good experience despite not landing the job. Everyone from HR up was professional, direct, friendly and transparent. I appreciated their feedback. It was fair, well-delivered and accurate. A+.

Interview Questions
    • No zingers or deliberately tricky questions. My background just didn’t match up.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Totally 4 rounds interview. In the first round, the HR just asked me some behaviour question. The second round and the third round are phone technical interview. It went very smoothly. And the final round is onsite interview with 5 senior software engineer, and also a lunch with a manager.

Technical Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in November 2013.

First interaction was a phone interview with a recruiter, very straight forward no difficult or unexpected questions.
    Next, was a phone interview with a hiring manager. I was asked mostly behavioral questions about situations I had been in and how I handled them.
    I was then given a technical assessment. I worked with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and JQuery. It was straightforward and not too difficult, but it was timed.
    Lastly, I was brought in for an on-site. I had multiple back to back interviews and the last interview administered a second technical assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Using JavaScript, display a paragraph of content when a specific button is clicked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in October 2013.

Applied online, got an e-mail the next week for a position in NY.

Interview Questions
    • It was a phone screening and I really hated the fact that the guy went straight into asking "What are you salary expectations?" Which to me is an insult since they are scanning for cheap labor instead on focusing first to see if I was a good match for the company so that we could agree on a salary much later in the process. Glad I don't have to work for those guys.   View Answer

Implementation Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in October 2013.

Started off with a phone screening with HR. This was followed by a timed test on HTML/CSS/XML.

After a week or so, I was contacted for a technical phone interview. During this phone interview, I was asked a number of HTML/CSS/JavaScript related questions ranging from easy to moderately difficult. Unfortunately, I did not study for this as much as I could have so I did not perform too well. All of the questions were fair questions.

Interview Questions
    • For a product page, would you rather have a server loaded page or client loaded page?   Answer Question

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Bazaarvoice in April 2011.

If you are referred by a current employee, it's fairly easy to get the job.

Interview Questions
    They offered me more than I asked for.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

I had a phone screen interview first. Introduce yourself and then a coding practice. To find the missing number in n numbers which are in 0~n-1. After passing the phone interview, I got arranged to go to their office to have an onsite, which lasts for 6~7 hours. 6 technical interviews and 1 lunch interview. Most of problems come from crackTheInterview.

Interview Questions
    • I came out of all the problems. But may be not very smooth. I didn't get the offer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, nothing techinical quesitons asked. Then HR scheduled a technical phone interview. In 30 minutes, I received a phone from HR, saying that I did well in the phone interview, and they wanted to schedule a onsite interview. They have 6 rounds, with 45 minutes each round. They asked various questions, including coding, sql, behavior questions, etc. The interviewers are nice.

Client Success Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Applied through a company referral and was contacted by the recruiter via email. Recruiter initially indicated the position was "up in the air" but then emailed back within 2 days with an offer for a phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 minutes in length. Started with review of the position and they asked what experience I had that was relevant to the qualifications. The recruiter dug a lot into the fact that I was overqualified for the position and seemed to dig a lot into my future goals and whether they were relevant. I asked the recruiter a few questions at the end of the interview and she informed me that I would hear by the end of the week on the next step. Never heard anything back after an immediate 24hr thank you note or by the end of the week. 2 weeks later I received an email with a decline in going any further.

Interview Questions
    • Give examples of data manipulation you have performed.   Answer Question