Bazaarvoice

4.0

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bazaarvoice in February 2012.

The initial phone screen was pretty basic, but there was some miscommunication in regards to setting up the appointment. I live on the east coast, and so all the times I mentioned over email communications included "EST" but when they responded, they didn't specify the interview time as CST or EST, so I ended up waiting an extra hour. Not a big deal, but just something to note.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to design a casino for a blind person, how would you go about your design process?   View Answer
  • Describe what is your favorite object, explain why, and it cannot be an Apple product.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bazaarvoice

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bazaarvoice in May 2011.

Brought me in to ask me all the ways I could improve their product and passed. I really got the feeling they were just fishing for ideas.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rank and display both positive and negative reviews.   Answer Question