Beachbody

Beachbody Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

Instructor Interview

Interrview process is typical....over the phone at first, then in person. There are interviews that involve two or more individuals. Follow up interviews are often one to one are both sessions are very relaxed in manner.

Interview Questions

Moving to the west coast Is Moran option at this time.

Analyst, Strategy Interview

I received an email and then an initial phone screening from the recruiter. Phone call was about ten minutes. At end of phone call, recruiter said he would follow-up with another phone interview or on-site interview. The following day, I was asked to interview on site with the hiring manager and a panel of additional members of the team. Employees were generally friendly but seemed very unenthusiastic about their jobs and the company. The office was dated and had a "gym" which really only consisted of giant workout balls, matts, mirrors, and a TV. The office smelled like a gym which was strange.

Interview Questions
    • Does anything scare you in regards to this position or the company?   Answer Question

Beachbody Response

Nov 26, 2014Director of Talent Acquisition & Development

That is a strange interview question and thanks for letting us know! We apologize if any odor from the gyms came through to our offices! As you know from visiting us, we encourage our employees to ... More

Senior Director Interview

The company takes their time! Be prepared to wait several weeks to months to find out whether or not you got the job. To be honest- after working here for a few years= it is definitely not worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an incident when you had a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Senior Demand Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at Beachbody in March 2014.

Went through a recruiter. The first round was great with their hiring consultant (telephonic). He was impressed and wanted the Director to talk . After a week heard that they felt that I was staying some 30 miles from the office(that was concern) - serioulsy

Vice President of Digital Acquisition Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Beachbody.

Overall was a pretty negative vibe. Most of the team that interviewed me seemed to be frustrated by internal politics. Was very hard to understand if it was just growing pains or serious constraints.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about how to manage "red-tape." Presented ideas and feedback but got a lot of "we can't do that here" responses.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Beachbody.

30 minute phone screen with hiring manager, then 4 in-person interviews (including with the hiring manager again). In addition, all full time employees must take (and pass) the Watson Glaser assessment. All interviews were behavioral.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate bonus and signing bonus

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Beachbody.

Way too many interviews. Condescending people

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Beachbody.

Smooth

Interview Questions
    Very reasonable offer in line with what I had in mind.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

interviewed at Beachbody in November 2012.

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter fairly quickly. They went back and forth with the resume to determine which role I would be better fit for and then sent me a link to take an online test.

The test for very simple about 10-15 questions with multiple choice answers. Next they set up a skype /phone screen. Questions on basic java concepts, spring, design patterns were asked.

A few days later I was called for an in person interview. There were 5 rounds of 1:1 with interviews with the Vice President, hiring manager, architects, team lead and software engineers. Overall the interview process was good.

The office environment had a good vibe, they provide access to their gym and other programs.

Interview Questions
    • Define a datastructure for storing billions of records in memory, spring bean factory and application context, hibernate session   Answer Question

Lead Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Beachbody in October 2012.

I was recruited by a consulting firm to work at Beachbody. Interview process was one impromptu face to face interview and then one longer face to face interview with a bunch of engineers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe most efficient algorithm to determine if nxn tic tac toe board has solution.   Answer Question