1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

interviewed at Beachbody (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter fairly quickly. They went back and forth with the resume to determine which role I would be better fit for and then sent me a link to take an online test. The test for very simple about 10-15 questions with multiple choice answers. Next they set up a skype /phone screen. Questions on basic java concepts, spring, design patterns were asked. A few days later I was called for an in person interview. There were 5 rounds of 1:1 with interviews with the Vice President, hiring manager, architects, team lead and software engineers. Overall the interview process was good. The office environment had a good vibe, they provide access to their gym and other programs.

Interview Questions

• Define a datastructure for storing billions of records in memory, spring bean factory and application context, hibernate session   Answer Question