Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Recruiter (3)
- Temp (2)
- IT Recruiter (1)
- Recruit (1)
- Contract Attorney (1)
- Paralegal (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Project Assistant (1)
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (1)
- Technical Recruiter (1)
- Temporary Administrative Assistant (1)
- Temporary Assistant (1)
- Temporary Employee (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Temp Interview (1)
- Attorney/Attorney Editor (1)
- Service Desk Support Administrator for University Hospitals (1)
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in February 2015.
The interview process was casual but very professional. I met with the director and she made me feel comfortable during our conversation. The interview lasted about 1.5 hours. I also met someone who currently works in the position I interviewed for. I was called back for a second interview. It went well and the recruiter asked several application questions.
- Typical questions. Behavioral based interview. Asked me to explain how I could apply my experiences to the position. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Recruit InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Boston, MA) in November 2012.
Process was quick and simple. I sent them my resume and a note expressing my interest. They responded that day and we set up a meeting for later that week, during which we established what kind of assignments they had, and what I was looking for. Very positive experience.
- As a recruit, the interview is more about establishing interests and availability more than a vetting process, so no questions were really difficult. Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.
The head of the Chicago office called me and brought me in for an interview. The initial interview consisted of 2 hours with the director of the Chicago branch. It was for the most part casual and discussion was based on typical interview questions/talk. Second interview I met with the director again for about an hour and then I met one other person in the office. Third interview I met briefly again with the director and two other colleagues from the Chicago office. Everyone I met was very professional and liked the company they worked for. The interviews gave me great insight into Beacon and would be happy to work for someone like the director.
- How do you feel you could make an impact with your current experience? Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Washington, DC) in March 2010.
Beacon hill was a pleasant company to interview for. They made me feel right at home and asked personal questions. They were genuinely interested in the type of atmosphere I wanted to work in as well as my learning style. It was a smooth process. The interviews were however pretty lengthy.
- What motivated you to want to be a recruiter? Answer Question