Beacon Roofing Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beacon Roofing

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beacon Roofing.

Interview

I was sent an application letter outlining several individuals in which I would interview with. First I applied directly though careerbuilder, then I joined a temp agency. They called me for an interview through the temp agency. I thought the interview process was very unorganized and I ended up staying longer than expected. Individuals came to interview with me that were not named on the interview outline.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low.

Entry-level Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Beacon Roofing.

Interview

I met two representatives at a Career Fair at college. They asked if I wanted to interview with them on campus the next day. I said yes. The day after, I met them in the Business building and we spoke for 40 minutes about my resume, leadership skills, and why I wanted to work for Beacon. They were laid-back and young, and the interview seemed easy.

Interview Questions

• What in your college experience has prepared you for a role at Beacon?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Beacon Roofing in January 2012.

Interview

Typical large corporation cookie cutter interview process. Generic questions used in most interviews. Found it odd that interviewer did most of the talking. Spent most of the interview selling themselves to me. Should be vice versa!? Process takes a very long time as they run a very in depth background check.

Negotiation

They will cry poor but ops mgr are making 45 - 55k depending on region