Beacon Roofing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
2 interviews

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beacon Roofing.

I was sent an application letter outlining several individuals in which I would interview with. First I applied directly though careerbuilder, then I joined a temp agency. They called me for an interview through the temp agency. I thought the interview process was very unorganized and I ended up staying longer than expected. Individuals came to interview with me that were not named on the interview outline.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low.

Entry-level Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Beacon Roofing.

I met two representatives at a Career Fair at college. They asked if I wanted to interview with them on campus the next day. I said yes. The day after, I met them in the Business building and we spoke for 40 minutes about my resume, leadership skills, and why I wanted to work for Beacon. They were laid-back and young, and the interview seemed easy.

Interview Questions
    • What in your college experience has prepared you for a role at Beacon?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beacon Roofing

Worked for Beacon Roofing? Contribute to the Community!