Beaconhouse School Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beaconhouse School

Senior Teacher Interview

Interview

It is a hard nut to crack to get a teaching job here in the United States. The employers are more demanding and require additional teaching license, which I do not possess at the moment. I need a chance. As soon as I am given the opportunity, I can prove my ability and experience.

Interview Questions

• To fill out the forms related to qualification as our educational documents differ from those here.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Beaconhouse School in September 2014.

Interview

It's been 19 days they have been interviewing me in different sessions, taken an ELD test and demo also but still they haven't called me for my last interview with HR. What could be the reason? :(

Interview Questions

• I was asked that how will I manage my class if they are not listening to u   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Beaconhouse School.

Interview

Had to attend 2 interviews.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Beaconhouse School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

Informal. CV was checked. It was more of a chat than an interview. The interviewer was very aggressive and perhaps was not willing to hire as I was told at the beginning that the hiring had closed but said will get back to me about next term

Art Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Beaconhouse School (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

They checked my spoken English and saw my good dress sense and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not persue your futher studies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No i was not the head was scary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Beaconhouse School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a single interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to pursue you career in this field?   Answer Question

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Beaconhouse School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

it was good and satisfactory

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was all good

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Beaconhouse School (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called within a week of submitting my resume.
    The School Group Head interviewed me initially.
    Two weeks later, I was called to the Regional Office to be interviewed by the Regional Director

Interview Questions

• The main concern for the Multan Chapter is team work, which will be your biggest challenge. Will you be able to manage it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked for my salary expectation and I replied Rs 90,000, whereas I wanted to say Rs 150,000. It was immediately done.
    After the first month when I signed salary cheques I found out that a subordinate colleague has more salary than me. I filed a complaint and eventually after a year, my salary was revised to Rs 125,000.

Deputy Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Beaconhouse School (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was initially interviewed by the Regional Director South, who asked questions about my previous work experience and shared the places she had vacant. She also made an offer asking about my previous salary scale.After her approval , I was interviewed by the HR manager along with the school group Head where I was to be placed. The environment was positive and the questions were asked in a calm and relaxed environment to judge my skills and know me as a person.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Beaconhouse School (Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview and all the three heads asked me questions . In some questions i did get confused however as the company and its heads aren't vindictive so i managed to say my point of view . After this session i had to wait for some time and then one of the heads came and gave me the employee hiring form