Beaconhouse School Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beaconhouse School

Senior Teacher Interview

It is a hard nut to crack to get a teaching job here in the United States. The employers are more demanding and require additional teaching license, which I do not possess at the moment. I need a chance. As soon as I am given the opportunity, I can prove my ability and experience.

Interview Questions
    • To fill out the forms related to qualification as our educational documents differ from those here.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Beaconhouse School.

Had to attend 2 interviews.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in June 2012.

Informal. CV was checked. It was more of a chat than an interview. The interviewer was very aggressive and perhaps was not willing to hire as I was told at the beginning that the hiring had closed but said will get back to me about next term

Art Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in May 2012.

They checked my spoken English and saw my good dress sense and hired me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you not persue your futher studies?   View Answer
    No i was not the head was scary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in September 2011.

There was a single interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to pursue you career in this field?   Answer Question

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in August 2011.

it was good and satisfactory

it was all good

Deputy Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in June 2011.

I was initially interviewed by the Regional Director South, who asked questions about my previous work experience and shared the places she had vacant. She also made an offer asking about my previous salary scale.After her approval , I was interviewed by the HR manager along with the school group Head where I was to be placed. The environment was positive and the questions were asked in a calm and relaxed environment to judge my skills and know me as a person.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in August 2010.

It was a group interview and all the three heads asked me questions . In some questions i did get confused however as the company and its heads aren't vindictive so i managed to say my point of view . After this session i had to wait for some time and then one of the heads came and gave me the employee hiring form

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beaconhouse School in May 2008.

Candidates are shortlisted through their CVs. Candidate is first interviewed by the Section Head on whose recommendation an appointment is given for interview with the principal. The selected candidate is then sent for an interview with RD or School Group Head to the RO or SGO respectively. Appointment confirmed after the ELD unit's Test.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a handsome package as compared to the other schools so no need for negotiations.

Worked for Beaconhouse School? Contribute to the Community!