Bealls Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.1

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

I applied online. I did a phone interview then I met with the visual manager and store manager in the store. I spoke with them about myself and my experience and what my career goals were. We walked the store and I gave the VM my input on the current visual displays. She asked me to email her references. I did. I didn't hear back for a week. I followed up twice and on the second call VM answerd the phone and said I had the job

Interview Questions

• What did I think about a visual display   1 Answer
    • What are my career goals   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bealls (Center, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview, of which I had to drive 45 minutes to, she called me that morning and asked if I could be there that afternoon, I agreed, made the interview, everything she asked was on the resume in her hand..she said I was what they were looking for and had to set up another interview with her District Manager...I called them 3 times in as many weeks and to no avail... the District Manager has not set an interview. at this point I give up..either they need an employee or they do not, it sounds and feels like they do not.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage people...sales people in the department needing Asst.Mgr   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (Lakeland, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

applied online took 2 weeks manager called me for interview explained company to me beautiful store friendly manager. Company would make final decision for employment after background checked out I would receive email .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

everything positive no problems

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Just a one on one interview with store manger super easy! Just your typical interview questions! I was hired on the spot. Then I accepted the job offer and walked out the door with a new job. Then they had you do a background check and that's about it for the hiring process like a day or two or training.

Interview Questions

• Career Goals Questions about what if's about customer service   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for interview the next day. I was interviewed by a very personable woman who was a creative director at the company with whom I had a similar job history. I was told my skills and experience were perfect for the job, along with a creative director position that I was not applying for. Interview was relaxed, personable, and I also spoke with the digital creative director. I felt the interview went well, but I never heard back either way. Rather disappointing as I felt common courtesy would have been to let me know I was not selected for the position, especially in a corporate environment.

Shoe Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eustis, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Eustis, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The position I applied for was a Shoe Lead. When I arrived for the interview, I discovered I was interviewing for a position I did not apply for. It was a minimum wage associate job that was 6 to 30 hours a week, an on-all position. I was told the position was filled 6 months ago. Also,manager was struggling in that position and needed track to get back on track. This position was posited on their web sight and I feel I was tricked for an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Winter Garden, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was actually a lot better than I had anticipated. I was doing a group interview and the manager was pretty nice, so it was kind of like having a group conversation, which made me feel a lot more comfortable with the process. All the manager asked was how we would react to customers and give them the best customer service the company had to offer and give a few examples of what we thought customer service was about.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of good customer service When was the last time you felt you had good customer service Why do you want to work at Bealls (a little cliche, but mostly necessary.)   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Brock Willis, Director of Operations, I brought a letter or Recommendation from a previous employer, Brock took the time to read it in front of me, Asked me to review my resume with him, talked about the job up coming projects i would be involed in, discussed possibility of extending my 3 month contract, and even briefly discussed future permenent position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to review my experience   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bealls (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I met them at my college job fair and they offered me an opportunity to interview. The girl in charge of college recruiting (Magdalena) sent me a link to record myself. They have 5 questions prerecorded - that way they could interview a ton of people with little resources. It felt very impersonal and didn't give you any opportunities to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me something that bothers you in the workplace? What relevant job experience do you have? Give an example of a time you had you balance your workload?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Clearwater, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was smooth. It was a group interview with myself, another potential employee, the Store Manager, and Assistant Manager. It was much easier because of the fact that the interview wasn't one on one. The usual questions were asked, previous experience. Also wasn't a very long interview just enough to get knowledge on what you were looking for, why you chose the position and why Bealls was your choice.

Interview Questions

• What does Customer Service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you had a customer That was dissatisfied?   Answer Question
    • Explain your previous Retail experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall the interview was great,