Bear Data Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bear Data Solutions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bear Data Solutions in March 2013.

Standard form interview.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bear Data Solutions in October 2009.

The interview process was relatively simple in that I first met with the CEO, then the Dir of Sales, 2 sales reps and 1 engineer. In preparation for the interviews, I put together a 90 Day Focused Sales Strategy Plan to help with the transition from working for a manufacturer to working for a VAR. Fortunately having worked in the VAR community previously, I was already well aware of the environment and upcoming challenges. I also spent time talking with others who were familiar with Bear Data and completed some web research on the company.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain how I overcame a very difficult sales situation - not being able to reach a key decision maker.   View Answer
    I said what I needed in terms of initial compensation and after some additional discussion, was able to accept the position based on a win/win situation for all.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bear Data Solutions.

Interviewed at EVP sales level. Followed by a meeting with President of company and finally with CEO. Took a month to do interviews then another month to get the offer. Offer same day as last interview with CEO.

Interview Questions
    • Standard sales questions about activity, type of accounts closed, why Bear.   Answer Question
    none