BearCom

www.bearcom.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at BearCom

Candidate Interview Review

Account Executive Interview

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BearCom in June 2010.

The initial interviews, two by phone, were done by a recruiter. Between the interviews, I took a personality and skills assessment. The next interview was in person with the local sales manager. Then, I interviewed with the motorola rep assigned to BearCom by phone and finally with the CEO also by phone. I received an offer, but elected not to accept the position because of a better offer in a different field. All of the people in the process were very nice and open. Seemed like a long process for the job they were offering.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you encounter in a past job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Ultimately, I did not accept the offer because the base salary changed in the process, the other offer was considerably higher and BearCom does not cover any expenses.