BearingPoint Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very easy, they asked me to come for in-person interview. They interviewed me as a formality as I was already working for them through a subcontractor. Interview was super easy -- it was more them telling me about how great the company is etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BearingPoint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview and onboarding process was fairly well-managed; expectations were properly set, including noting that excessive bench time was not something to look forward to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

minimal negotiation, all terms were met

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BearingPoint in April 2008.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and clarified some details on my resume. She set me up for an interview. At the interview I met with four individuals one at a time. It took approximately 2.5 hrs to interview with everyone. All interviewers were courtious and friendly. Make sure you wear your best suit, if you're not wearing a suit you might as well not come in. We wear suits on a daily basis and if you can't wear one to the interview they will not hire you!!! Make sure you know your resume front and back. The interviewer is a subject matter expert, they will know when you are stretching the truth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. When I initially talked to the recruiter she asked what my bottom line salary was. When they made me an offer, it was above what I expected to get. You can't negotiate the benefits because most of them are voluntary.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BearingPoint (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2010.

Interview

first interview with HR/Recruiting and Manager from financial services. 2 second interview with director from IT Strategy & Transformation department. Case study and presentation to partner of financial services and director. last interview with director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave them my conditions and they accepted them.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BearingPoint in January 2007.

Interview

Its was easy going, professional and somewhat casual. Standard questions were asked regarding background, key skills, education and leadership qualities. Some behavioural questions were asked as well. I had two interviews face to face and an initial phone interview. HR is fast and efficient. Accepted the offer shortly after. It was a good experience