BearingPoint Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014
6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Very easy, they asked me to come for in-person interview. They interviewed me as a formality as I was already working for them through a subcontractor. Interview was super easy -- it was more them telling me about how great the company is etc.

Other Interview Reviews for BearingPoint

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2009.

Interview and onboarding process was fairly well-managed; expectations were properly set, including noting that excessive bench time was not something to look forward to

Interview Questions
    minimal negotiation, all terms were met

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2008.

The recruiter contacted me and clarified some details on my resume. She set me up for an interview. At the interview I met with four individuals one at a time. It took approximately 2.5 hrs to interview with everyone. All interviewers were courtious and friendly. Make sure you wear your best suit, if you're not wearing a suit you might as well not come in. We wear suits on a daily basis and if you can't wear one to the interview they will not hire you!!! Make sure you know your resume front and back. The interviewer is a subject matter expert, they will know when you are stretching the truth.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. When I initially talked to the recruiter she asked what my bottom line salary was. When they made me an offer, it was above what I expected to get. You can't negotiate the benefits because most of them are voluntary.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2010.

first interview with HR/Recruiting and Manager from financial services. 2 second interview with director from IT Strategy & Transformation department. Case study and presentation to partner of financial services and director. last interview with director.

Interview Questions
    I gave them my conditions and they accepted them.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in August 2008.

First interview was on the phone with a manager. Then I was invited into HQ to be interviews with a Senior Manager and last another interview with the Managing Director. The first 2 interviews went very well, with questions about past experience, however I didn't feel very confortable with the Suplpy Chain Managing Director who was very haughty.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate anything...

Consultant Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in January 2007.

Its was easy going, professional and somewhat casual. Standard questions were asked regarding background, key skills, education and leadership qualities. Some behavioural questions were asked as well. I had two interviews face to face and an initial phone interview. HR is fast and efficient. Accepted the offer shortly after. It was a good experience

Interview Questions

Worked for BearingPoint? Contribute to the Community!