BearingPoint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at BearingPoint

Interview Details – Very easy, they asked me to come for in-person interview. They interviewed me as a formality as I was already working for them through a subcontractor. Interview was super easy -- it was more them telling me about how great the company is etc.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Management Consulting Senior Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in June 2010.

Interview Details – recruiter called, I interviewed 2 times by 3 different Partners

Interview Question – How does your personality work for you to fit into this organizational culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in January 2010.

Interview Details – Outstanding interview process
Continued status updates

Interview Question – Would you relocate for the firm?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 1 offer and 1 counter and met in the middle

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview itself was in a neutral location, in a coffee house (!) but it was completely legit. Two subsequent interviews were conducted via telephone, so this was an interesting process, though not what I was used to. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Question – "We have offices all over the world , even in (a then dangerous part of the Middle East)." I then had to ask if I would be required to travel there. (I was not willing.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Amicable. Not a lot of haggling. They based my salary on my former salary plus 7%.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview and onboarding process was fairly well-managed; expectations were properly set, including noting that excessive bench time was not something to look forward to

Interview Question – What are 3 growth areas for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – minimal negotiation, all terms were met

IT Operations Interview

IT Operations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process was quick. Headhunter contacted me about the position. Interview was one week later. Further interviews were during the same week. Questions related around processes and procedures and technical abilities. Hired for contract within 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Describe the change control process and your role within it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Senior Management Analyst Interview

Senior Management Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BearingPoint in January 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was over the phone. The second interview was face to face with a Managing Director.

Interview Question – What didn't you enjoy about serving in the Armed Forces.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview Details – Referred. Interviewed and accepted in a week.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BearingPoint in November 2009.

Interview Details – Professional Hiring process.

Interview Question – What are your career goals   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in January 2009.

Interview Details – very difficult interview process, sometimes very confusing questions with no specific answers expected. More focused on behavior type of questions / answers. Not really into technical questions but more on general management and business development.

Interview Question – describe top 3 things you would like to improve on your weakness from your current job. and then they nail you down on your weakness... very bad attitude. Also they came up with some weird client scenario and asked me how would i respond if i was with the client at that time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiations - take it or leave it. there was an offer and when discussing over the phone for a better pay, they would not negotiate. it was very difficult to negotiate with the person.

Worked for BearingPoint? Contribute to the Community!