BearingPoint

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Designer Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BearingPoint in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview itself was in a neutral location, in a coffee house (!) but it was completely legit. Two subsequent interviews were conducted via telephone, so this was an interesting process, though not what I was used to. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Question – "We have offices all over the world , even in (a then dangerous part of the Middle East)." I then had to ask if I would be required to travel there. (I was not willing.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Amicable. Not a lot of haggling. They based my salary on my former salary plus 7%.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BearingPoint in February 2009.

Interview Details – Long, unorganized and job-specific. Company went BK a few months later.

People at mid-levels were good and thorough. Sr. Level MD's and Sr. Managers were scrambling and looking for the next thing.

Too bad Executive Management drove this one into the ground with bad financing decisions.

Sold off to PWC.

Interview Question – Case studies. Brain teasers and non-traditional questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Future stability of Company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BearingPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BearingPoint interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BearingPoint employees and interview candidates.