Beau Rivage Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

SPA Attendant Interview

SPA Attendant
Biloxi, MS

I interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in February 2011.

Interview Details – Simple interview where you meet with the HR manager and the VP over the Spa/Salon. Just be professional and you will do fine.

Interview Question – They wanted specific examples of past customer relationship experience.   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact notoriously takes a while; they will urge you to select another position if you haven't heard anything within about a month. The interviews were extensive; I went through three for a temporary position. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the business and who they want representing their company.

Interview Question – Describe something about a former employer that you did not like or would change.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Biloxi, MS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in July 2013.

Interview Details – I went through 2 interviews, very similar just with different people. Then the 3rd was so that whoever was in charge could see you. Literally took 3 minutes. All sales associates interview with the same people, regardless of the retail store. They will make sure you are willing to work weedends AND HOLIDAYS. They offer 3% commission on anything you sell, and they use that to justify their laughable wage.

Interview Question – They really just want to know that you understand and can implement great customer service   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The rate they were willing to pay was laughable

Intern Interview

Intern
Biloxi, MS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts.

Interview Details – I initially learned of the opportunity through my college in my senior year. The recruiters did a school visit and were real excited about the program. They answered all my questions and I ended up applying online. Their online app process needs severe updating. It can only be done on the Internet Explorer web browser which is never a smooth process. I interviewed with the recruiter at the Beau and a background check was done on me. I was then called for an interview with the director of the department I was to intern with. It was about a one-month process which I ended up receiving and started at the end of May.

Interview Question – Why do you feel we should choose you or what makes you stand out from all the other applicants.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was an internship which is usually unpaid, so to receive an hourly wage was great; no negotiation took place.

Pit Clerk Supervisor Interview

Pit Clerk Supervisor
Biloxi, MS

The process took a day - interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in December 2008.

Interview Details – Before I even got an interview, I was continuously being told that they were interested in me whenever I would call to inquire about the job. It wasn't until I found another job opportunity when the Manager told me they wanted me to be part of their team. After the 10 minute interview, it took me one month (way to long in my opinion) to finally start my first day on the job.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work weekends or holidays? (Casinos are BIG on their employees working holidays.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beau Rivage Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beau Rivage Resorts interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Beau Rivage Resorts employees and interview candidates.