Beau Rivage Resorts

Beau Rivage Resorts Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beau Rivage Resorts

Customer Care Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in August 2013.

Initial contact notoriously takes a while; they will urge you to select another position if you haven't heard anything within about a month. The interviews were extensive; I went through three for a temporary position. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the business and who they want representing their company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe something about a former employer that you did not like or would change.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in July 2013.

I went through 2 interviews, very similar just with different people. Then the 3rd was so that whoever was in charge could see you. Literally took 3 minutes. All sales associates interview with the same people, regardless of the retail store. They will make sure you are willing to work weedends AND HOLIDAYS. They offer 3% commission on anything you sell, and they use that to justify their laughable wage.

Interview Questions
    • They really just want to know that you understand and can implement great customer service   Answer Question

The rate they were willing to pay was laughable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts.

I initially learned of the opportunity through my college in my senior year. The recruiters did a school visit and were real excited about the program. They answered all my questions and I ended up applying online. Their online app process needs severe updating. It can only be done on the Internet Explorer web browser which is never a smooth process. I interviewed with the recruiter at the Beau and a background check was done on me. I was then called for an interview with the director of the department I was to intern with. It was about a one-month process which I ended up receiving and started at the end of May.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel we should choose you or what makes you stand out from all the other applicants.   View Answer
    It was an internship which is usually unpaid, so to receive an hourly wage was great; no negotiation took place.

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

interviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in February 2011.

Simple interview where you meet with the HR manager and the VP over the Spa/Salon. Just be professional and you will do fine.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted specific examples of past customer relationship experience.   Answer Question

Pit Clerk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

The process took a dayinterviewed at Beau Rivage Resorts in December 2008.

Before I even got an interview, I was continuously being told that they were interested in me whenever I would call to inquire about the job. It wasn't until I found another job opportunity when the Manager told me they wanted me to be part of their team. After the 10 minute interview, it took me one month (way to long in my opinion) to finally start my first day on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work weekends or holidays? (Casinos are BIG on their employees working holidays.)   View Answer
    n/a