Beaulieu Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beaulieu

Director of Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dalton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Beaulieu in April 2012.

Phone interview with H/R followed by separate in person interviews with CEO (direct report) and then with a panel of other Directors. Each of the six individuals was extremely nice and made the process very pleasant. They asked direct and detailed questions and provided great insights to where the company has been, its' current standing and outlook for the future.

I felt very good about the interview and was profoundly disappointed not to receive an offer. However, Beaulieu promoted someone from within the company so the organization should be commended.

Interview Questions
    • none were terribly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Roll-up Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dalton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Beaulieu in March 2010.

I first applied for the job, then the hiring manager called me to inform they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went to the hiring center to get the location I would be going to for the interview, once at the location I was interviewed by a group of 6 members from different departments. Each employee asked specific questions ranging from workplace situations to my previous exprience in the field. A couple of days later they called me to tell I got the job and I had to take and pass a drug screen and physical before going through the orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach another employee about not doing their job   Answer Question
    • What makes you think this is a good company to work for   Answer Question
    Their were'nt any negotiations

Worked for Beaulieu? Contribute to the Community!