Beaulieu

Beaulieu Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

Outside Sales Associate/Territory Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Beaulieu in September 2014.

Initial communication was through a career fair through my university. The entire process was fairly straight forward as the recruiter I talked with was very understanding of my schedule and outlook for future employers. She was very personable and went out of her way to make the experience as seamless as possible. The first interview is with the regional leader. This is a basic phone interview with the typical questions. If you have a connection with the RL, the next interview is with the district manager. This interview was a bit more of a behavioral interview. They question your motivation and work ethic, so be prepared. The final interview is with the corporate HR department. In this interview, the recruiter goes through every detail of the position and determines if you are a good fit for the company. After that, if you are accepted, you are relocated to your territory and given a week or two to gain product knowledge. Once a month you are flown to the headquarters in N Georgia to learn about the corporate and manufacturing process of the company. This is a great way to learn what you are selling. Overall this was a great experience for my first job out of college. I highly recommend this company!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The base salary is the same for every sales employee, but the majority of income is associated with commission.

Director of Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Beaulieu in April 2012.

Phone interview with H/R followed by separate in person interviews with CEO (direct report) and then with a panel of other Directors. Each of the six individuals was extremely nice and made the process very pleasant. They asked direct and detailed questions and provided great insights to where the company has been, its' current standing and outlook for the future.

I felt very good about the interview and was profoundly disappointed not to receive an offer. However, Beaulieu promoted someone from within the company so the organization should be commended.

Interview Questions
    • none were terribly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Roll-up Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Beaulieu in March 2010.

I first applied for the job, then the hiring manager called me to inform they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went to the hiring center to get the location I would be going to for the interview, once at the location I was interviewed by a group of 6 members from different departments. Each employee asked specific questions ranging from workplace situations to my previous exprience in the field. A couple of days later they called me to tell I got the job and I had to take and pass a drug screen and physical before going through the orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach another employee about not doing their job   Answer Question
    • What makes you think this is a good company to work for   Answer Question
    Their were'nt any negotiations