Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR

Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR

Publicity Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR.

Got an email to come in for an interview. Communication got a bit mixed up, but it worked out in the end. Interview was quick and to the point, and I was definitely given the information I was hoping and needed. I was told I would hear back within a week or so, and sure enough as soon as I got home I was told I received the position! I felt very comfortable to whole time.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me a joke!" (Never expected that...but I was luckily prepared!)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR in January 2012.

It was for a specific event. The questions weren't scary ,they were interesting to answer. It was a group interview, and it was very comftorable.

Interview Questions
    • What celebrity would you go crazy to see?   View Answer
    I didn't have one. It was only to be an intern. But we did talk about a future at the company.