Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Publicity Intern Interview

Publicity Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR.

Interview Details – Got an email to come in for an interview. Communication got a bit mixed up, but it worked out in the end. Interview was quick and to the point, and I was definitely given the information I was hoping and needed. I was told I would hear back within a week or so, and sure enough as soon as I got home I was told I received the position! I felt very comfortable to whole time.

Interview Question – "Tell me a joke!" (Never expected that...but I was luckily prepared!)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was for a specific event. The questions weren't scary ,they were interesting to answer. It was a group interview, and it was very comftorable.

Interview Question – What celebrity would you go crazy to see?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't have one. It was only to be an intern. But we did talk about a future at the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR? Contribute to the Community!

Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR employees and interview candidates.