Beazer Homes

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprises Architect Interview

Enterprises Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in April 2014.

Interview Details – No explanation of the job situation. Direct technical on the phone for 30 min. Simple C# and Database questions

Interview Question – Don't Expect latest technology questions. They are using bunch of old ASP.NET ( so you will get questions on that) and MVC. They are started working on ASP.NET MVC and little bit Jquery. Guys does not aware of lot Javascript framework. If you really want to get in expect stupid questions like how do debug code in VS (what key to press). And if your manager says don't use Javascript framework what you do. Crazy   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Beazer Homes.

Interview Details – Questions were not hard, interviewer(s) were nice and professional.

Interview Question – Asked specific questions about their company, basic research on their website will suffice.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Beazer Homes in November 2013.

Interview Details – Laborious! Very difficult data entry form filled process on top of the resume. Contacted because submitted only last 5 years in one of the interview second rather than the last 30+ years. Forced to select work e-mail on personal cell, or select an outdated phone to check e-mail.

Interview Question – Accused of not knowing Scrum from the Development Manager based on a 2 minute conversation. Development manager hostile.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Contact Center Coordinator Interview

Contact Center Coordinator
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in June 2009.

Interview Details – Group interview that seemed very disorganized and made me question if it was a good idea for me to even attend. When I left the interview, I went to the bathroom. I was followed by the interviewing manager right to the bathroom door. Right when we were in front of the bathrooms he asked me an unexpected question: "Can I help you?". I explained that I did not need his help attending a bathroom. I received a rejection letter a couple of days later, followed by a phone call apologizing for the letter and asking me to come back for the second interview. Needless to say I decided to pass on this opportunity.

Interview Question – Can I help you (with your bathroom break)?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Received a better competing offer.

Sales Call Center Coordinator Interview

Sales Call Center Coordinator
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in March 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communications from the company seemed a bit disorganized. Waiting for corporate people to get into town.
Then asked to attend a second group interview for position. 8 of us attended. Majority of candidates-well qualified-over 5 to 10 years experience, some overqualitfied tough competition, good questions asked, but lack of 1 to 1 and personality exposure.

Interview Question – Why am I best suited for the position?   View Answer

Worked for Beazer Homes? Contribute to the Community!