Beazer Homes Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 20, 2014
Updated Apr 20, 2014
5 interviews

Enterprises Architect Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in April 2014.

No explanation of the job situation. Direct technical on the phone for 30 min. Simple C# and Database questions

Interview Questions
    • Don't Expect latest technology questions. They are using bunch of old ASP.NET ( so you will get questions on that) and MVC. They are started working on ASP.NET MVC and little bit Jquery. Guys does not aware of lot Javascript framework. If you really want to get in expect stupid questions like how do debug code in VS (what key to press). And if your manager says don't use Javascript framework what you do. Crazy   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Beazer Homes.

Questions were not hard, interviewer(s) were nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Asked specific questions about their company, basic research on their website will suffice.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Beazer Homes in November 2013.

Laborious! Very difficult data entry form filled process on top of the resume. Contacted because submitted only last 5 years in one of the interview second rather than the last 30+ years. Forced to select work e-mail on personal cell, or select an outdated phone to check e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • Accused of not knowing Scrum from the Development Manager based on a 2 minute conversation. Development manager hostile.   Answer Question

Contact Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in June 2009.

Group interview that seemed very disorganized and made me question if it was a good idea for me to even attend. When I left the interview, I went to the bathroom. I was followed by the interviewing manager right to the bathroom door. Right when we were in front of the bathrooms he asked me an unexpected question: "Can I help you?". I explained that I did not need his help attending a bathroom. I received a rejection letter a couple of days later, followed by a phone call apologizing for the letter and asking me to come back for the second interview. Needless to say I decided to pass on this opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Can I help you (with your bathroom break)?   View Answer

Received a better competing offer.

Sales Call Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Beazer Homes in March 2009.

Initial communications from the company seemed a bit disorganized. Waiting for corporate people to get into town.
    Then asked to attend a second group interview for position. 8 of us attended. Majority of candidates-well qualified-over 5 to 10 years experience, some overqualitfied tough competition, good questions asked, but lack of 1 to 1 and personality exposure.

Interview Questions
    • Why am I best suited for the position?   View Answer

Worked for Beazer Homes? Contribute to the Community!