Bechtel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Estimator Interview

Estimator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in July 2011.

Interview Details – The entire interview process went very well. It consisted of a one on one interview with the HR Representative. She mostly introduced me to the company by focusing on the company’s history, new and existing projects, and what benefits they offer. I then met with the hiring managers of Project Controls Estimating. They asked questions about my previous job. Their intent of course was to see if my skills could relate to the position offered and if my competence was well enough. They informed me in a nut shell of how their estimating department functions and what type of projects they work on. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – Tell us about your previous role as an estimator in Iraq.   View Answer

Worked for Bechtel? Contribute to the Community!