Bechtel GET Interview Questions

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bechtel (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Campus visit-Presentation followed by 2 written test -Tech (30 Questions) and Verbal (20 Questions). Successful candidates went for the Group Discussion round . Topic Given to my group-"Positive Attitude Not Knowledge Is the key to Success. Successful candidates were chosen for the PI rounds.

Two Interviews took place Tech and HR

Tech- a variety of questions from the basics of my engineering subject were asked.

HR- usual questions like why Bechtel?? some question from the presentation as well were asked!!

Interview Questions

• Actually no unexpected question was asked. Even during technical roun i was asked about my favourite subject and questions were asked from it only   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bechtel

GET Interview

Interview

overall a good process of campus recruitment. Involves written (Technical plus verbal questions) test followed by technical interview.The shortlisted candidates then had a HR interview.
    My advice -score highest in the tech paper.That almost confirms your selection in the company.

Interview Questions