Bechtel Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Bechtel in February 2014.

I applied online in September. I had heard back after the first of the year. My first interview was set up in February over the phone. During this interview, a personality exam is conducted. If selected, there is a second and potentially third phone interview. The questions are pretty standard. The second interview for me was conducted by four people simultaneously.

No negotiation for interns

Other Interview Reviews for Bechtel

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huston, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huston, ID

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in January 2012.

Quite straight forward. Questions based on my resume followed by behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in February 2012.

Behavioral questions. Asked me if I had worked on any technical projects and the biggest goal I set for myself and how I overcame my challenges.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your technical responsibilities   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge you faced in your project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bechtel.

very common questions. but you need to prepare before the interview. first, I got an email told me to choose a time for the interview. choose one time you think you have the best condition. they asked your name the position you applied. Then ask what do you know about their company and why would you want to join them .

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bechtel.

The hiring process was fairly simple. I just applied through career services from the university and on the website. They conducted in-person interviews the day after meeting them at the career fair.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing really difficult about it. Questions were all behavioral.   Answer Question

Worked for Bechtel? Contribute to the Community!