Bechtel

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.5

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bechtel.

I met them at an information session on campus. The guy gave me interview for the next day on the spot. The questions were pretty straightforward. It was a 20 minute interview so it was the basic questions like "Give us a time you were in a managerial position." or "Give us a time there was a conflict and tell us how you handled it."

Other Interview Reviews for Bechtel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Bechtel in February 2014.

I applied online in September. I had heard back after the first of the year. My first interview was set up in February over the phone. During this interview, a personality exam is conducted. If selected, there is a second and potentially third phone interview. The questions are pretty standard. The second interview for me was conducted by four people simultaneously.

No negotiation for interns

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bechtel in February 2012.

Behavioral questions. Asked me if I had worked on any technical projects and the biggest goal I set for myself and how I overcame my challenges.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your technical responsibilities   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge you faced in your project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huston, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Huston, ID

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bechtel in January 2012.

Quite straight forward. Questions based on my resume followed by behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bechtel.

very common questions. but you need to prepare before the interview. first, I got an email told me to choose a time for the interview. choose one time you think you have the best condition. they asked your name the position you applied. Then ask what do you know about their company and why would you want to join them .

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bechtel.

The hiring process was fairly simple. I just applied through career services from the university and on the website. They conducted in-person interviews the day after meeting them at the career fair.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing really difficult about it. Questions were all behavioral.   Answer Question