Bechtel

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Bechtel.

Interview Details – Panel phone interview. Was interested in knowledge basic design aspects.

Negotiation Details – flexible negotiation. was able to get the salary i asked for.

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bechtel.

Interview Details – Was invited to "College Day" by a contact within the company. Attended "College Day" around October. Recieved an offer in late November.

Interview Question – No difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on my part, hired directly from college.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in January 2012.

Interview Details – ok process. interviewer did not ask many technical stuff. he did not seem confident also.

Interview Question – what is reason you want to work here? Where did you work earlier? What did you do at earlier place?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. will consider performance and give appraisal according to it

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bechtel in September 2011.

Interview Details – Sat down with recruiter who had attended the same university as myself and had a 1 hour conversation on the job and the company.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in five years?   Answer Question

Worked for Bechtel? Contribute to the Community!