Bechtel

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recent University Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bechtel in February 2014.

- Applied on Bechtel's career website to local job postings in my area. A family member in management let me know that they were contacted by another manager that received my resume and that they couldn't take any further action because I was a recent graduate, I had to apply through their Recent Graduate page.
- Applied to a recent graduate posting and received a call 1-2 weeks later. The HR rep set a time for a phone interview. Had the phone interview and was told I could contact the HR rep through their direct line.
- Received no response for 2 weeks and attempted to follow up several time in the last two months, leaving voice-mails with my contact information.

I still have not heard back from Bechtel and have since moved on. It's a shame because I was an eager candidate that is very familiar with the local project and the company overall.

Interview Questions