Bechtel Interview Questions in Richland, WA

2.3

Procurement Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bechtel (Richland, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was like any other job,. nothing major it was a panel of 3 people and they asked me the usual questions that potential employers ask . .nothing out of the ordinary really.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was back and forth

Recent University Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel (Richland, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

- Applied on Bechtel's career website to local job postings in my area. A family member in management let me know that they were contacted by another manager that received my resume and that they couldn't take any further action because I was a recent graduate, I had to apply through their Recent Graduate page. - Applied to a recent graduate posting and received a call 1-2 weeks later. The HR rep set a time for a phone interview. Had the phone interview and was told I could contact the HR rep through their direct line. - Received no response for 2 weeks and attempted to follow up several time in the last two months, leaving voice-mails with my contact information. I still have not heard back from Bechtel and have since moved on. It's a shame because I was an eager candidate that is very familiar with the local project and the company overall.

Material Handling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bechtel (Richland, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

1:1 telephone interview and discussed past experience, job description, about Bechtel, the project, place. Very calm interview.