Bechtel Interview Questions & Reviews in Richland, WA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recent University Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richland, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bechtel in February 2014.

- Applied on Bechtel's career website to local job postings in my area. A family member in management let me know that they were contacted by another manager that received my resume and that they couldn't take any further action because I was a recent graduate, I had to apply through their Recent Graduate page.
    - Applied to a recent graduate posting and received a call 1-2 weeks later. The HR rep set a time for a phone interview. Had the phone interview and was told I could contact the HR rep through their direct line.
    - Received no response for 2 weeks and attempted to follow up several time in the last two months, leaving voice-mails with my contact information.

I still have not heard back from Bechtel and have since moved on. It's a shame because I was an eager candidate that is very familiar with the local project and the company overall.

Procurement Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Bechtel in April 2014.

It was like any other job,. nothing major it was a panel of 3 people and they asked me the usual questions that potential employers ask . .nothing out of the ordinary really.

It was back and forth

Material Handling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richland, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in May 2010.

1:1 telephone interview and discussed past experience, job description, about Bechtel, the project, place. Very calm interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bechtel? Contribute to the Community!