Bechtel Interview Questions & Reviews in Richland, WA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Engineer (7)
- Intern (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Process Engineer (3)
- Project Controls Engineer (3)
- Civil Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- GET (2)
- Structural Engineer (2)
- Inventory Specialist (2)
- Mechanical Field Engineer (2)
- IT Lead for Systems Setup (1)
- Engineering I (1)
- Procurement Specialist III (1)
- Turnover Administrative (1)
- Software Librarian (1)
- Strange Visit (1)
- Intern - CPA (1)
- Bechtel Intern (1)
- Intern - Construction (1)
- Director of Operations/Human Resources (1)
- Punchlist Coordinator (1)
- Company Secretary and Accounting Manager (1)
- Recent University Graduate Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Administrative Records (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Purchasing Specialist (1)
Recent University Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bechtel in February 2014.
Interview Details – - Applied on Bechtel's career website to local job postings in my area. A family member in management let me know that they were contacted by another manager that received my resume and that they couldn't take any further action because I was a recent graduate, I had to apply through their Recent Graduate page.
- Applied to a recent graduate posting and received a call 1-2 weeks later. The HR rep set a time for a phone interview. Had the phone interview and was told I could contact the HR rep through their direct line.
- Received no response for 2 weeks and attempted to follow up several time in the last two months, leaving voice-mails with my contact information.
I still have not heard back from Bechtel and have since moved on. It's a shame because I was an eager candidate that is very familiar with the local project and the company overall.
Interview Question – All standard behavioral questions, five total. Answer Question
Procurement Specialist III Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Bechtel in April 2014.
Interview Details – It was like any other job,. nothing major it was a panel of 3 people and they asked me the usual questions that potential employers ask . .nothing out of the ordinary really.
Interview Question – Are you trying to work your way up and take my job? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – It was back and forth
Material Handling Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bechtel in May 2010.
Interview Details – 1:1 telephone interview and discussed past experience, job description, about Bechtel, the project, place. Very calm interview.
Interview Question – Discuss your experiences Answer Question