Bechtel Turnover Administrative Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Turnover Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bechtel (Oak Creek, WI) in August 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty long, I had my resume on monsters.com and I received a call for an interview. They worked out of trailers so I was a little to over dressed for the position. At first they thought I was over qualified for the position but I assured them that you have to start somewhere. At first I was not offered the job but after the first candidate didn't work out I was brought aboard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years? I hate that question and most interviewers always ask that question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start you off in a staffing service and if the Company wants to hire you direct that is at their discretion. So their is really no negotiating you are offered x amount of money basically take it or leave it.